Chapter 10: Preparation For A Celebration

"It's been a week since I decided to stay here in the mansion," Sherlock said to himself while carrying the sleeping blonde on his arms back to William's room.

"Oh Sherlock, it looks like Will has fallen asleep again" Albert stated to Sherlock who's also heading to William's room.

"Alas yes he did, Liam had fallen asleep again while we're having a conversation in the garden Albert, and it seems that he's really tired even though he just woke up from his coma" Sherlock answered with a sigh to Albert as he looks at the blonde he's carrying all the way from the garden.

"Do you think that something had happened to Will while he's in the state of his unconsciousness this past few days?" Albert asked to Sherlock.

"Not that I think, but he did mention a while ago in the garden that he had a nightmare and it was almost a hell experience for him," Sherlock said to Albert

"Oh, my poor brother...I wish that we could've done something for him at that time" Albert said as he let out a sigh then his eyes gaze to William who's in Sherlock's arms, Sherlock that time also let out a sigh.

"Well, I was about to go to Will's room to check on him and I also want to talk to you about something very important Sherlock" Albert stated and he also added, "But first let me carry Will from here to his room."

"It's alright Albert I can still carry Liam from here" Sherlock replied to Albert while tightening his hold to William in his arms.

"I insist" Albert said as he look at Sherlock directly in his eyes, as for Sherlock who got shocked by Albert's serious look at him, that made Sherlock instantly nod then carefully put William in the arms of the brown-haired man in front of him.

"There we go" Albert stated as William who's now in his arms.

"How nostalgic this is, I suddenly remember carrying Will like this before whenever he falls asleep after doing something that can easily tire him" Albert stated as he chuckles and brushes William's hair.

"Anyway about the thing you said earlier Albert, what is it that you want to talk about?" Sherlock asks Albert.

"Will being here and especially on my arms is not a good place to talk about it Sherlock" Albert answered to Sherlock.

"Fine have it your way then" The dark blue-haired man replied to Albert who's now started to make his move towards William's room and as for Sherlock who just simply followed Albert.

They've finally reach William's room, both of them went inside then Albert gently put William on his bed.

"Good night Will, I only hope for you to have good dreams," Albert said while putting a blanket on the blonde who's still deeply sleeping.

"Good night and sleep well Liam," Sherlock said while holding William's right hand and gently caressing it with his thumb.

Sherlock and Albert decided to rest in William's room and after a very few minutes, Albert called Sherlock.

"Come with me Sherlock" Albert said to Sherlock, as for the dark blue-haired man nodded. They both went out of William's room, and Sherlock who's now simply waiting for Albert to start talking.

"Sherlock, do you still remember the urgent business I have attended yesterday? The truth is it was about Will's Surprise Birthday Celebration" Albert said to Sherlock, that has made Sherlock to remember at once that tomorrow is the thirty-first day of March already and William's birthday is on the first day of April.

"Tsk... Damn it how could I already forget about Liam's birthday when I just discovered it a week ago?!" Sherlock said to himself with an obvious mark of disappointment on his face and let out a deep sigh.