Chapter 9: Waking Up From a Deep Slumber

!!!WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD AND GRUESOME SCENES

—————————————————————————
>>William's POV:

Where am I? The last thing that I remember is I had pricked myself with the thorn of roses which is a bit careless of me and I'm inside my room that time how could I possibly end up being here in a very dark space inside a big box, no a cage perhaps?

"Hello can anyone hear me?"

As I shout my voice just echoed back at me, causing my ears to bleed, as I tried to reach for my bleeding ears I notice my self tied up in a wooden chair not with a rope but with the thorns of roses. Which really reminds me about that one time with Luke who's mind has been really corrupted by hatred and fear of losing someone or something. As I tried to shout once again and the outcome is still the same my voice echoed back at me once again which cause my ears to totally lose it's purpose. I couldn't hear my voice or any sounds anymore, it was a total silent in the cage. Suddenly the temperature started to turn very cold and I'm starting to lose my vision too everything have just become blurry. However I can still see that the thorns is starting to get more tighter the more I resist it and try to free myself from it. I can see myself bleeding out but I couldn't feel anything. Touché that I was wearing a plain white clothes that's now has been painted with red.

I feel very numb and the numbness last for quite long so that's why I gave up on freeing myself then stop resisting I just closed my eyes wishing myself to fall asleep or just to die already but I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I try to. Soon I have come to realize that I was stuck in my own paradox and been sleeping for a whole time. I don't know for how long but without seeing and feeling anything I think that I was unconscious for a whole eternity. Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Or maybe even a Year? Had pass Im not sure but I notice that when I'm not trying to resist or freeing myself in this cage that I was trap in the cage is starting to get smaller and smaller thinking that maybe if this cage has reach it's size limit I can finally rest. So I just close my eyes once again and wait for the cage to become smaller and consume me already...

But suddenly I felt an excruciating pain, I can feel everything again the thorns that is tearing my skin apart, the non stop flowing of the blood, the echo of my voice starting to hit back my ears once again making my head spins, the temperature started to change as it rise up and then it goes down and rise up once again. I was about to lose my mind I wanna die it's too much, this pain I can't handle it anymore as my eyes started to get wet forming tears but instead the of crying crystal clear tears they we're red I was crying blood it hurt my eyes so much as it stings a lot and just for a few minutes I feel nothing at all again...all the pain went away as like nothing happened and I felt numb again if this is what my punishment to atone from my sins that I have committed and have yet commit on my life I have no rights to complain about this torture...

>>>Out of William's POV

Sherlock was woken up by the noise that he can barely recognize as he still feels groggy and sleepy he look at the couch near William's bed and didn't see the two brothers in there and the only person in the room was him and the blonde who has been in coma for six days now Sherlock immediately holds William's hand and tried to called William.

"Liam?"

No response

"Liam?!"

Still no response

"Am I dreaming? I think not, because it was the noise that made me to wake up" Sherlock said to himself.

"Liam?" Sherlock called William's name again but this time he felt that the blonde's hand has grip on his hand and suddenly the grip has tightened.