Chapter 15: William is The Lord of Crime?

Multiple gunshots has been heard all across the London, while Albert and Louis are still on their downcast after knowing that William hid something very important from them and starts taking up action on his own. Jack who's trying his best to take a rest after a long day but he suddenly heard a distant gunshot.

"Am I the only one hearing those distant gunshots?" Jack asked to himself as he decided to go to Fred, Moran and James' room one by one but only arrived seeing the three of them asleep. Fred who looks like have fallen asleep in the chair at his room, while James is smiling on his sleep at the bed who's having a good dream and as for Moran who've fallen asleep holding a bottle of scotch on his hand "This three must be really tired, well I have no choice but to go to Albert or Louis hoping that they're still awake, since I can't go to Will's room, who might be doing something very important right now" Jack stated as he went downstairs and make his way towards to Albert's room.

The shots from the gun has been heard 6 times already.

"William ni san, he already started his final plan doesn't he Albert ni san?" Louis asked face with somber to Albert.

Albert closed his eyes and answered "I think he already started too Louis...Let's just hope that whenever Will is right now I hope he's..." Albert stated but immediately stop when he see's Jack behind the door of his room that wasn't been closed properly "Forgive me for being the cause of disruption, but can you both hear the gunshots too?" Jack asked while looking at the two brothers who looks very gloomy and the room filled with melancholy.

"Yes we've heard the gunshots too Jack" Albert stated as he got up from the floor and also help Louis to stand up.

"I see then, well I don't want to ask any personal questions, but what made both of you to give such a a look in your faces? What happened?" Jack asked while looking at the envelope at the floor, as for Louis who picked up the envelope and William's letter and handed it to Jack.

Jack has been shocked on what he had read then only give a gleamy looked at Albert and Louis standing in front of him "I'm so sorry, but please do excuse me..." Jack stated while handling the envelope and letter back to Louis then he also takes his leave from Albert's room.

"Isn't there anything we can do to stop him, Albert ni san?"

"As much as I want to stop him I couldn't Louis, I putted my whole trust, faith, and my life to follow Will. I don't want to ruin his plans which he has plotted since the day that he woke up from the reality of this world, I do love Will and you Louis as my brothers and my only true family. Of course after saying that it's clear that I don't agree and never will agree on this last plan of his, I don't want him to die from his disease either taking his own life...But if, if this is the end he truly seeks and desired I have no rights to stop him" Albert stated while holding back his tears and clenching his hands on his chest.

"William ni san is the one who always confirm my existence, without him in this world then I don't want to be in this world either. If he's going to die then I would like to die with him too I don't want a world without my brother, William ni san means the whole world to me even if fate would be full of sorrow, pain and misery with both of us together supporting, fighting and taking care of one another even a hundred man can't take us down..." Louis stated to Albert while tightening his hold to the envelope.

"William is doing this since the beginning to change this cruel world that we live in, he's doing this for you and for everyone who didn't deserve to be treated poorly by this unjust society...Louis, don't you want to live in a world that William will changed and even sacrifice his own self for it...?" Albert stated and asked to Louis, as for Louis remain in silent when he can't answer the question Albert asked him.