𝒊𝒊𝒊. dickwad and numb nuts

❛ i kicked your ass on my first day

❛ i kicked your ass on my first day. ❜

     SKATEBOARDING WAS NOT EASY.

And Mona was finding that out the hard way.

She pushed herself to her feet after falling for about the tenth time, dusting her pants off. There were already quite a few cuts and bruises on her hands, arms and legs.

The YouTube tutorial was not much help, so Mona was ready to give up. She went and bought a skateboard the day before, but had literally no clue how she was supposed to actually move while standing on it.

Mona went inside, defeated, in search of bandaids.

It had been a few days since she got Cat's number, and Mona had yet to text her. She had thought about it, obviously, and Mona wasn't sure why she was so hesitant. Usually she'd be the first to send a text, and especially a risky one.

After accumulating bandaids and Neosporin, Mona kicked off her shoes and flopped on the couch. She turned the television on to some judge show, then pulled out her phone.

She pulled up Cat's contact, thinking of something to say.

Mona sent a text, then got up and went into the kitchen for something to eat. When she got back, she saw a notification, but it wasn't from Cat.

Instead, she had a text from Sam LaRusso.

She picked up her phone and read the text, smiling to herself. Sam wanted to hang out with her and Aisha.

Mona sent a text back, then went to her room to change clothes.

Sam was coming to pick her up, so thankfully Mona wouldn't have to bike to wherever they were going. She really needed to learn how to drive.

She put on a swimsuit under her top and shorts, because Sam told her to wear one, then Mona grabbed her things and walked out to the front.

A few minutes later, she heard a car pull up. Mona opened the door and saw Sam, bouncing to her car with a smile. She opened the door and hopped in, looking over at Sam with a grin.

"Hey Sam LaRusso," Mona spoke first.

Sam laughed. "Hi, Mona. Do you have your swimsuit?"

Mona nodded. "Yep. This is my first time going to the beach since I moved to the Valley, by the way, so I hope it doesn't disappoint."