𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. your lifeline

❛ no hard feelings, right? ❜

JOHNNY LAWRENCE HEARD A KNOCK on his apartment door.

He glanced at his watch. It was almost seven o'clock, and he had not been expecting anyone over. Johnny figured it was probably Miguel.

Opening the door, Johnny immediately frowned.

"Can I help you?"

Billy stood in front of him. "Yes, actually. I'm here to talk about your son, Robby Keene."

Confusion splayed on Johnny's face. "You're Mitchell's father, aren't you?" he asked, pointing.

Billy gave a curt nod, keeping a stoic expression.

"Yes, and that's why I'm here. Mona told me that Robby has been threatening her because she's in Cobra Kai. Yesterday, they got into a fight at the mall."

Johnny retained this information, scratching his head. He was about four too many Coors Banquets in to comprehend this.

"Wait, you're saying Mitchell got into a fight with Robby? Who won?"

Billy rolled his eyes. "That shouldn't make a difference. What I'm here to say is that you need to tell your son not to come near my daughter again."

Johnny made a face, thinking for a moment. "Did he hurt her?"

Billy glanced away for a second. "The other way around," he muttered. "But that doesn't matter. Mona was defending herself."

Johnny suddenly laughed with sarcasm, shaking his head.

"So you mean to tell me... your kid beat up my kid and you want him to what– apologize?"

Billy clenched his jaw. "I want him to stay away from her."

"I'm sure you won't have to worry," Johnny quickly retorted. "Actually, maybe I should be the one worried."

Billy looked impatient. He could smell the alcohol on Johnny, and he began to realize he was just wasting his time.

"Don't forget what I said. Have a nice night," Billy muttered bitterly, turning and walking away to his car.

Johnny watched him, scratching his chin.

Perhaps it was time to make sure Mona Mitchell was not going to be a problem for Cobra Kai.