𝒙𝒊𝒗. medal of honor

❛ that's what you get for acting like a fucking dumbass

❛ that's what you get for acting like a fucking dumbass. ❜

EVERYONE WAS TERRIFIED OF EITHER seeing Mona or Miguel.

They were the two most dangerous fighters, and everyone knew it. Since Tory was out, Mona thought her chances of winning were pretty high.

She saw Hawk take out another kid on the other team, taking the headband. Mona walked over, clapping a hand on his shoulder.

"Nice work," Mona said with a smile. "How many are left?"

"Just Miguel, I think," Hawk replied, shoving the headband in his pocket.

Mona trained her eyes around them, looking for any sign of the Diaz boy.

"I'll take care of him," Mona said, looking over at Hawk. She noticed a glint around his neck, seeing that it was some kind of medal.

She frowned. "What is that?" Mona reached out, wrapping her fingers around the necklace before Hawk could step away.

"It's that stupid Medal of Honor from Miyagi-Do," he said with a snicker.

Mona tilted her head, eyeing the necklace.

"Give it to me."

Hawk's smile dropped. "What? No."

She started to laugh. "Yes. Give it."

Hawk scowled at her, glancing down at the necklace. He stuffed it back in his shirt, looking up at her.

"You want it? Come and take it."

Mona rolled her eyes. "C'mon, Hawk. We're supposed to be on the same team."

"So then why do you want the medal so bad?" he was quick to respond.

In truth, as soon as Mona saw the medal she had gotten an idea. If she took it back to the LaRusso's, she could apologize and perhaps get on Sam's good side again. Maybe even Robby.

"Why do you want to keep it so bad?" Mona snapped back, squinting. "Look, if you just hand it to me things will be a lot simpler."

"For you, maybe," he muttered, raising his fists.

Mona dropped her head with a sigh, slowly putting her fists up.

"You're really gonna regret this, dipshit."

Hawk put forward a kick, missing. Mona stepped around him, the two circling. She knew Hawk was fast, and relied on his speed when he fought. Mona supposed she would just have to outsmart him. He didn't hesitate to strike again, although Mona blocked and shoved him in the chest. She turned on her heel and kicked Hawk in the side, switching feet and bringing her foot across his face. Hawk touched his jaw, shaking it off.