04

I was early when I arrived at school

I was early when I arrived at school. There was a few students coming in and the sun is already rise. When I stepped my foot on my room, it was empty. But my body immediately stiffed when I felt chills at my back.

I saw my hair dance a bit when I turn if there's someone or something at my back but the hallway is empty and some scattered papers far was all I seen. I heaved a sigh before I walked to my chair.

It was quite and cold. I don't know where the wind coming from because the windows are closed. It makes me confused that the white curtains is flowing like it was blown by the wind. I stood up and decided to go out for a minute since it's still early.

I felt relieved when the hallway is slowly filled by students. My feet brought me to the fleur space where in surrounded of different flowers and plants. But I stopped in the middle when I saw a silhouette of a man. He's also wearing our uniform and I am facing his back at me but he turn his head like he saw me coming.

He is familiar. He tilted his head and pursed his lips. Then he widened his eyes and point me like he remembered where he met me.

"I knew it! It's you!" He exclaimed.

I'm confused for a second but a memory flash in my mind. He's also there where I saw a corpse on the ground!

"Uh..." I don't know what to say!

"How I couldn't recognize you before?" He caressed his chin. "It's you right? Seok-yung!"

I was nervous that he will remember my face where he saw me that night but I was wrong. My forehead creased when he called me in different name.

"Huh?"

He parted his lips to say something but a familiar man with his menacing smirk on his lips walked towards us. Sunghoon tapped Heeseung's shoulder.

"What's going on here?"

"Bro, do you remember her?"

Sunghoon's widened the smirk draw on his lips.

"Of course, the troublesome girl." He said. "But for sure she doesn't remembered you because of what we did that night," he added and emphasize the word like it has a meaning.

"What is it? What we did that night?"

Sunghoon chuckled and shook his head as if there was something funny. He doesn't know that I remember now every single thing of what happened that night. I heard Heeseung murmured something to Sunghoon but I didn't understand it and I bid my goodbyes to them.

I go back to the room and there were few students inside. When the professor comes in, he started the class. In the middle of his discussion, it was disturb of a knock.

"Oh, anyways, we have a new student here."

He motioned the person outside to comes in. A tall, long-haired girl walks in.  I heard gasped from my classmates. She has no emotion and blankly stared at front. Her face is screaming of daring and elegance. Her eyes is sharp as fox that made her look more euectic. Her long shiny hair with bangs was so stiff.

"Hi. I am Lim Yuna." She simply and shortly said.

She roamed her eyes around and she stopped when our eyes meet. I saw how her eyes widened in fraction but quickly changed on her usual serious face.

"You can sit in vacant seats at the back."

She started walk on my row. I thought she will passed by me but she actually stop in front of me.

"So, it's true? You're here." She said.

I stared at her with confused and somehow admiration because of her beauty.

She smiled at me before walk towards my back. I'm not sure if it's sarcastic smile or what. My classmates was dazed of her that's why our professor ended the class early. My classmates immediately gathered at my back where she is and bombarded with so many questions everytime there's a transferee.

They become loud that's why I leaved the room. When I saw Winter, she pulled me to the usual spot.

"I heard there's a new student from your class?"

I nodded. She's from another class yet she heard that news. But I thought of what does she mean that I am here? And the way she fakely smiled at me.

We stayed there for a minute before we go downstairs to eat. We're in a hallway when I saw Lim Yuna.... with Sunghoon and Jungwon. I saw how Yuna rolled her eyes and flipped her hair as Sunghoon talked. Winter seems to noticed them too but we walk slowly.

"What are you doing here, Yuna?" Sunghoon's voice echoed.

"Why didn't you tell me that she's here!" Yuna fired back.

"Stop it. We can talk this some other time." Jungwon interrupt them.

I pulled Winter out of there but she keep insisting to listen to their conversation, reasoned why their eyes drop to us. I stiffed when my eyes met his eyes. But then, the familiar glow in his eyes and anger draw on his eyes.

I felt something heat at my chest. When I looked at it, it was my necklace. The pearl necklace is glowing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new character unlocked! i changed the surname for the plot. what will be her role in seo-yeon's life?

 what will be her role in seo-yeon's life?