14

First thing in the morning, Yuna was already at the castle

First thing in the morning, Yuna was already at the castle. She put down the tea as soon as the saw Seok-yung coming down.

Seok-yung never thought that she's gonna spend her short freedom with this crazy girl. Yuna stood up and walk. Seok-yung sigh and followed her. They ride an elegant rig. It was big and clean inside. Seok-yung sit in front of Yuna.

"Where are we going?" Seok-yung ask.

"Don't tell it to anyone."

Even if Seok-yung is confuse she nodded. Yuna come closer to her and whisper. Seok-yung's eyes widen.

Alpha? We're gonna meet the alpha? Seok-yung thought. But who's the alpha?

The whole ride, Seok-yung was quite. Yuna notice it but she didn't mind her. The rig stopped and a guard open the door for them. Yuna went out first but Seok-yung was stiff on her position.

"Aren't you going down?" Yuna interrupt her.

Seok-yung moved then. The place is surrounded by a tall trees and red roses. Somehow, Seok-yung's eyes twinkled as she roam her eyes around.

But on the other side of her mind is this a place where the alpha live. Her mind was preoccupied as a boy approach them.

"Yuna!"

"Ya! Heeseung!"

Lee Heeseung, the fifth prince of Lershire, second cousin of Lim Yuna, went to Yuna and kiss her hand. Seok-yung was amazed with that. The way Heeseung softly look at Yuna is very different when he turn his eyes to Seok-yung. His doeful eyes narrowed when he look at Seok-yung.

"Who is she?"

Seok-yung cleared her throat.

"Oh! Heeseung this is Seok-yung my... uh.. friend?" Yuna hesitate to say the word.

"You make friends now?" Heeseung tease her.

"Of course!"

Heeseung laugh at Yuna. Then, he turn to Seok-yung who's watching them bickering. Heeseung walk towards to Seok-yung and held his hand.

"I'm Fifth Prince of Lershire Heeseung. It's a pleasure to meet you,"

Seok-yung shake his hand.

"Princess of Devlor Seok-yung. I'm pleased to meet you."

Heeseung smiled downward and break the hand shake.

"I never knew there was a Princess from Devlor." Heeseung raise a brow.

"Okay let's drop the formalities shall we? Let's go inside!" Yuna interrupt.