20

No matter how much Seok-yung keep denying to herself that she is the alpha's mate, what she over heard last night is already a slap to her that she is really the mate

Seok-yung's mind was bug by what she heard from Heeseung. What does he mean by that? And the prophecy, what's the meaning of that?

"Did you stay up late last night? You're eyes are carrying bags."

Seok-yung pressed her lips together. She doesn't have the courage to tell Yuna about what she overheard in the library because she is Heeseung's cousin. Even though sometimes Heeseung doesn't tell Yuna what he knows. He's more loyal to the alpha than his blood related.

"Uh, yes. I can't sleep."

"If you're still overthinking about what happen yesterday, stop it. The alpha did his thing already so you have nothing to worry about." Yuna assured her with sweet smile.

"Thing? Like what?"

"Clearing your blood smell? Also, spreading words to his companions about you being his mate. You know, you have priveleges of being the alpha's mate. You can beat the Queen!"

"Yuna!"

"Just kidding! Anyway, I have a question,"

"What is it?"

"Do you have a sister? A twin perhaps? Or do you even know you have a sister?"

Seok-yung's brows meet. "What do you mean?"

"I just heard some gossips from the maids. There's another princess from Devlor Palace, except you. I'm not sure if it's true but of course its a gossip, not proven."

Another princess? Do I have a twin? But if she has a twin, the Queen wouldn't hide it from her because after all they're sisters. But where did this gossips came from?

"Why would they create gossips like that? I mean they will not spread words about that if there's no source,"

"Right. Let's say you have a sister, why would they hide it from you? I know that the Queen already hide you from the world but isn't it cruel if they hide your sister from you?"

"I don't know. My mother and King never mentioned this before." Seok-yung shake her head, confuse.

"Maybe its just really a gossip. Let's not talk about it."

Seok-yung nodded but so many things preoccupied her mind that she didn't notice the figures walking towards her. She can already feel her heart hammering her chest. She quickly avoided his eyes because she doesn't like the intensity he's giving to her.

Looks like Seok-yung is slowly accepting the fact that she is really an alpha's mate.

"I'll bring you back to the castle." Jungwon said to her.

Instead of looking to Jungwon, Seok-yung turn her gaze to Heeseung. She heard it all, all those words come from Heeseung. But seems like Heeseung is avoiding her dagger eyes and just look away.

"I'm sorry Seok-yung but I can't go with you, I still have practices to attend." Yuna said.

Seok-yung nodded. "It's okay."

"Jungwon will accompany you back to your palace."

On Seok-yung's peripheral vision, Jungwon rose the side of his lips. Seok-yung sighed. She let Jungwon walk and open the carousel for her.

The whole ride was slow. Jungwon is just staring at her until she melts like marshmallow. Seok-yung can't keep her irritated feeling so she turn to Jungwon. She stared at his eyes too. Feels like there's some invisible electricity in between. There's something in Jungwon's eyes that making her feel like there's is flying around her stomach.

Jungwon seems enjoying the tension between their staring competition. He tilted his head and raise his brows while not breaking his eyes to her.

Silence covered the carousel but the beats of their heart is clearly loud. But seems like there's a winner to staring competition. Seok-yung is the first one to look away with a bright pink on her cheeks. Jungwon chuckled.

"Quit staring." Seok-yung muttered.

"I can't,"

Seok-yung turn her glares back to him.

"Do you know you look more cute when you're turning into a mad little devil?" 

Her lips parted. But immediately close it when Jungwon look down to her lips. She wanted to get mad. She's mad actually. But she wants more rage. But how will she do that if Jungwon keeps acting like this? She give up. The mate thing is not helping her to get mad at him.

Seok-yung slips the thought of asking him about what she overheard in the library with Heeseung but then that will prove that she's really eves dropping to their conversation last night. She needs to think but first she have to go away to Jungwon or else he will hear her thoughts.

When she got to her room, she gathered all her thoughts. She needs to create a plan. She have to know what is Jungwon's planning. She needs to know what prophecy is Heeseung's talking about. And Yuna's sudden question about the other princess, why is there a
rumor about that? And lastly, she have to break the mate relationship to Jungwon or else they will both end up killing each other.

A knock on the door made her woke up from deep thoughts.

"You have a visitor, Lady Seok-yung."

"Who?"

"He introduced himself as the third Prince of Eviore,"

Third Prince of Eviore?

"Who's prince? I never heard that name."

Her servant, Chae walks inside. Chae's is giggling that made Seok-yung confused.

"He is Prince Sunghoon,"

Chae lean a bit to whisper to her.

"The most gorgeous prince that exist in this world!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy reading! <3

ps. helaur! i'm sorry for the confusion huhu i mistype the "Eviore" to "Edens". I already edited it to avoid confusion to you guys.