11

The next day, I woke up in different bed

The next day, I woke up in different bed. I roamed my eyes around and it was dim. There's a light coming from behind the long and thick curtains. I get up from the bed and walk towards to the window. I pulled back the curtains and all I can see is trees and bushes.

Where am I? I tried to remember what happened last night. There was a strange man in our house. I touch my neck and I can still feel his hands choking me. But then... of all people that will come, why him? What was Jungwon doing in our house? Is he following me? And wait... did he bring me here?

I looked around inside the room and I almost jump from my position when I saw a silhouette in the dark. I calm myself when I realized it was him.

"You're awake." His voice was cold.

"W-where am I?" I stuttered.

He took a step forward. My heart started to beat so fast when he walks towards me. I step back until I felt the bed. I can feel his gazed on me. It's the same look like everytime our paths meet. His eyes is full of rage and anger.

I fall from the bed when he stop in front of me. I looked up at him. Now, I can clearly saw his form. I noticed a scar on the side of his forehead and from his cheeks. I felt a sting in my chest as I remember about what happened last night. My sight become blurred. Did he... saved me? But how? And why? I thought...

"Why are you crying?" He huskily whispered.

I tried not to make a sound but my sobs can't.

"Did you just s-saved me... so you can k-kill me on your own hands..?"

I heard him muttered curses. I cried even more. There's no other reason for him to save me from that chaos. I don't know why but ever since I got involved to him and his friends, I always felt like my life is at risk. I used to live peaceful but in just a span of months, it was crumpled and mess.

"I'll let you think for a while." He coldly said.

"I want to go home..." I whispered.

"It's not yet safe. You'll stay here for a while until it's safe outside."

"I didn't asked your opinion. I will go home."

I tried my best to give him a death glare even though I'm shaking inside. He gave me double intensity glare. He's leaning in a table in front of me while his arms is crossed.

"You're at my house. You have to obey my rules."

"That's why I'm leaving,"

He smirked. "Try me."

I averted my eyes on him. How did i end up in this situation? My eyes widened when I realized one thing. I stood up and look at him.