Eighteen

Madison and Kush were lying in bed together. They were heatedly kissing. The door burst open and Mia walked in. "I need my cousin. Now," she said as she looked at them.

Kush nodded and climbed out of her. He grabbed his pyjama bottoms and left. Mia sat on the bed. "Jack. He wants me to move in with him. He wants to become official," she told her.

"That's good! It's a good time. You're both happy."

"I'm pregnant. I'm about seven weeks pregnant. And I haven't told anyone. Apart from you."

Madison grinned. She looked at her. "Wow. That's amazing. How come you haven't told Jack? It is his baby isn't it?" She asked.

Mia nodded. "Yes it's his baby. He's the only person I've been with. I just... it feels like it's all too rushed. And I don't know. My head feels like a huge mess."

Madison took her hand. "Mia. Seriously. Look at my life. I'm pregnant after a drunken night with you know who. That's as messed up as you can get," she told her.

***
Madison went into the square. She smiled as she saw Kush. "Sorry about the rude interruption. Mia needed me. She's having some love life drama."

Kush smiled. "It's okay. Family comes first. I get that."

"You could come over tonight... and we can finish where we left off. Maybe even go a little more without the clothes in our way?"

Kush smirked and nodded. He looked to her. "I'll come over about 7? Martin wants to talk to me about something."

"Okay. I'll be the one naked. In bed."

Kush winked. He looked to her and nodded. "Good. I'll be the one fully clothed. Until we're together."

***
Madison was sitting in the cafe. Kat walked in. She sat down. "Look, Alfie isn't coming back into my life. I had to tell you that. I know you've been worried about it all. But he isn't coming back into our lives. I promise."

"I don't know who you're telling that to. Me or yourself. I don't care anymore. I have my life to live. I have my baby to think of. Your love life doesn't affect me anymore," Madison said as she looked at her.

Kat sighed. "Look. I don't know what's happened. But I think you need to spend more time with your family. Mia isn't ever around. So we need you there."

"And I have my own life. As I keep saying."

"What did Alfie do? You've been so distant to me since before he left. What did he do?"

Madison rolled her eyes and sighed. "Nothing. Just leave me alone."

***
Madison and Kush were lying in bed together. They had just finished having sex. Kush ran a hand through her hair. "Me and you, we're going to be something special. You know that right?" He said.

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too."

The two of them kissed passionately. Kush groaned as his phone rang. "It's my mum. She needs my help with something. I'll come back as soon as I can."

Madison smiled and nodded. She watched as he walked out the bedroom.

Madison knew that she wanted her whole future with Kush. But she had no idea that everything was about to go completely wrong. Especially with Alfie making a return to the square.