Three

Madison groaned to herself as she woke up. She grabbed her phone off of the side as she replied to a text off of Mia and smiled to herself as she saw that she had a text off of kush. Madison and kush had been up half of the night face timing and getting to know each other. He made Madison feel normal, special and she liked that about time. Madison got dressed and walked out of her bedroom as she heard kat who was talking to Alfie "I don't know what to do Alfie, I never expected this to happen to her, she's still my little girl and she was raped how am I meant to support her" kat said as Alfie hugged her and smiled "just he there for her, you know what she's been through. You went though it and you need to be her mum, she's still a child and still needs you" Alfie said.

Madison stood in the doorway and cleared her throat as kat and Alfie looked to her and smiled "hey, how did you sleep?" Kat asked as Madison rolled her eyes as she looked to her mum "fine and I don't appreciate being talked about, I'm not a vulnerable mess I'm a slater" Madison said as kat looked to her and smiled "I never said that you were, I'm just worried and want to be there for you" kat said as Madison looked to her and rolled her eyes "well you don't need to be, I can look after myself" Madison said as she stormed off as kat sighed to herself. Madison walked down into the vic and grabbed a bottle of vodka and walked off.

***

Madison sat in the allotments drinking as kush saw her and frowned "are you stalking me?" She asked as she took a drink from the bottle as he sat next to her and smiled "no, bit your mum is worried about you" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I don't see why, I mess everything up" she said as he looked to her and smiled "doesn't everyone?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "no one wants me" she said with tears in her eyes as he looked to her and smiled "that's not true" he said as he looked to her and smiled as he wiped he tears away from her eyes and smiled to her before he leant in and kissed her.

Later that day, kush walked through the square with a drunk Madison. He hand an arm wrapped around her waist as he looked to Mia who stood flirting with jack "Mia" he called as Mia looked over and sighed as she saw her cousin and saw how drunk that she was. Mia knew that Madison was struggling and wanted to do her best to be there for her. Mia and kush walked into the back of the vic, Mia knew that Madison would be killed by kat if she caught them. Madison fell into a box as kat heard and walked out and looked to see Madison was drunk and sighed to herself, she knew Madison was struggling even if she said that she was fine.

***

Kat helped Madison to bed and looked to her and smiled. She ran a hand through her daughters hair and sighed as she looked to her "what happened mads?" She asked as Madison looked to her "I'm sorry" Madison said as kat smiled "it's okay" "I don't mean to be a disappointment, I didn't want to do it. He forced me, like he forced me to have sex" Madison said as kat looked to her and sighed. She knew that Madison was hurting and knew she needed to a mum to her, now more than ever.