Five

Madison sat in her room and smiled as she looked to her phone as she sat texting kush. Madison knew that he was struggling with shakil and his death and she knew that she wanted to be there for him. Madison was worried about him, he had been there for her after everything and she wanted to be there for him and show him that he wasn't alone;
I'm worried about you. Call me xx
Madison sighed to herself as she ran her hands through her hair as kat walked in. Kat looked to her and smiled "hey" kat said as she looked to her daughter as Madison smiled "how's kush doing?" She asked as Madison looked to her and frowned "how would I know?" Madison asked as kat looked to her and chuckled "I'm not stupid Madison, I see it the chemistry between you. It use to be the same with me and Alfie" kat said as Madison looked to her and smiled. Madison knew that things were tense between kat and Alfie lately.

"You and Alfie will be fine" "and so will you and kush I see how he looks at you and I know that he is in love with you and I know that it scares you but you deserve someone like him. Someone who will love you" kat said as Madison looked to her and smiled "I don't know how I feel about him yet" Madison said. She knew that deep down that she was scared over being hurt again "I know but you do deserve to be happy and that could be down to the hands of kush, after everything you have been through. You deserve this" kat said as Madison looked fo her and smiled. She knew she and kush had something but she felt as if they had hit a brick wall before things even started out for them.

***

Later that day; Madison walked through the square and frowned as she saw kush as he sat on Arthur's bench. She walked over and sat next to him and smiled "I've been texting you" "I know" he said as she looked to him and smiled "im worried over you" she said as he placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "I'm okay; I've just lost my brother and I need some time" he said as she looked to him and nodded "I know, just know that I am here for you" she said as she leant in and kissed him. He pulled her close and kissed her back.

Madison lead kush back to the pub and smirked as she sneaked into the back of the pub. She pulled him up to her room as they kissed passionately.  She locked the door as he pushed her onto the bed causing her to moan as they stripped off and he climbed on top of her and kissed her neck causing her to moan" he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Madison smirked as she got dressed and looked to kush "come on" she said as she lead him out of the back of the box and kissed him. She turned around and sighed to herself as she saw Mia standing there and smirking at her "don't start" Madison said as she walked off and Mia followed her "I wasn't going to say anything, your happy and that's all that matters besides he's hot" Mia said as Madison looked to her and chuckled "he is" Madison said unaware how fast things were about to go downhill for her and kush.