Seven

Madison sighed as she sat in the kitchen. She looked to the clock as it sat ticking and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed. She felt sick. She pulled her dressing gown around her and sighed. Madison felt like the worst person ever. She couldn't believe that she had gotten drunk and slept with Alfie. He was her mums boyfriend and she felt awful. She knew that kat was going to hate her when she found out the truth. Madison didn't know what to do and she didn't know if she could live with herself for it. She wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed. Madison didn't know what to do especially when she was in love with kush. He was all that mattered to her and she knew her he was going through a lot, he had just lost his brother and was grieving and even though he had broken up with her she didn't want to loose him especially over a stupid drunken mistake.

Mia walked into the kitchen and frowned as she looked to Madison. Mia could tell that she wasn't herself at all "hey moody, what's up" Mia asked as Madison looked to her and smiled "nothing, I'm fine" Madison said as Mia looked to her and sighed. She knew her cousin and she knew just when there was something that had happened and upset her "I know you mads, You know that you can tell me anything" Mia said as Madison looked to her and smiled as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed "I messed up, I really messed up. Kush and I had a fight and broke up and I messed up and slept with someone. Someone I shouldn't of, I was drunk and I can't remember but it meant nothing" Madison said as Mia looked to her and smiled "we all make mistakes" Mia said as Madison looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Madison sat in the cafe and smiled as kush walked in. He sat opposite her and took a hold of her hand as she pulled away from him as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry" he said "why" "because I made a mistake, I pushed you away as I lost my brother and I shouldn't. I should of told you that I love you as I love you" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he took a hold of her hand and smiled. She couldn't help but feel guilty as she thought over what had happened between her and Alfie. She wanted to tell kush but didn't want it to get back to her mum and she didn't want for it to ruin everything between them "I love you too" Madison said as he looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Madison got back to the vic and sighed as she saw Alfie. He looked to her and sighed as she went to walk off "Madison, we need to talk" he said as she looked to him and sighed "no, we don't" she said as he looked to her and sighed "no one can know what happened between us and if they do, they will hate us. They will hate you" he said as she looked to him and nodded. Not wanting anyone to know especially her mother