Six

Madison couldn't stop thinking over kush. She was worried over him especially since he had lost shaki. She knew he wasn't coping and she knew that he wasn't himself. Madison walked into the kitchen and sighed as she saw tommy. She looked to her younger brother and smiled as she made a coffee "where's mum" she asked as he looked to her and smiled "she and dad are fighting again" he said as Madison looked to him and sighed. She walked over to her brother and smiled as she hugged him "it's going to be okay, I promise" Madison said as he looked to her and smiled "do you want some pancakes" she asked as Tommy nodded. Madison started go make some breakfast as she looked to a text off of Mia asking her to meet. She sent a reply and sighed before she sat down with tommy and smiled "mum and dad are going to be okay, they're not going to split up are they" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "they'll be fine, I promise" Madison said.

Madison walked out into the square and sighed as she saw kush. He was sitting on Arthur's bench drinking. She looked to him and sighed as she sat next to him. She took the bottle from him and smiled "you don't need this, your better than this" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he leant in and kissed "come back to mine" he asked as she looked to him and nodded. Madison and kush walked into his flat kissing. He pulled her to the bedroom as they stripped off as he climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Once they were finished Madison sat up getting dressed "I can't do this" he said as she looked to him and frowned "do what?" "Us, I'm sorry but we're over" he said as she looked to him and glared "screw you" she spat as she walked off.

***

Later that day, Madison sat in the living room . She was heartbroken and she couldn't believe what she had happened. Mia and kat walked in and frowned as they walked over and sat next to her and they held her close as she sobbed "it's going to be okay" Mia said as she comforted her cousin. Kat looked at Madison and sighed. She hated seeing her daughter so hurt but she knew she couldn't kick off with kush as he lost his brother. He knew he needed to be there for Madison.

***

Later that night, Madison had gone out and got drunk with Mia. She walked back in and saw Alfie. She looked to him "why are you out here" "your mum and I had a fight and she told me to sleep on the sofa" he said as she looked to him and frowned "I see" Madison said as she stumbled as he grabbed her waist and smiled "kush is an idiot" he said as she smiled as he leant in and kissed him. Madison kissed back drunkly as he lead her to her room not knowing what was about to come out of one drunken mistake