The hero is dead [ side story 2 ]

Today is the day where all humanity sorrow and sadden. The king of the two race gathered, the human race and the beast race. The hero is now dead and the next hero will be born in the next century. Humanity is doomed and demons are now devouring the world.

"My apologies your highness" I said while preventing the tears in my eyes.
I'm one of the heroes party and my role is to defend the hero against strong attack but I failed.

"You didn't do wrong Cynth, it must be faith" The king said while looking in the stars

"Even so.. even.." I can't stop my tears, I can't stop crying.

I remember he said
"I won't die, let's kill the demon lord and save the world okay?" He smiled so brightly that made my ease fade away. William.. you're such a jerk. Saying those word and ended up dying and now the world is in chaos.

At first I thought the war is in our favour. William defeated the 10th and 4th demon army general even the demons are running away. We celebrated our victory for a while not until a huge explosion explode in the demon army troops who run away. Our celebration end in vain when we see a huge ice pierce in every demon army and form an icicle mountain it's so huge that you might mistaken it as a crystal mountain and on top of the icicle mountain is the demon army troops pierce and hung on the top. Even a sage can't do that. And in a second a red arrow suddenly fall in the sky like lightning we somehow avoided it but our troops wipe out in an instant and suddenly a girl fall in the middle of that arrow and gives us a huge shockwave. The air is too powerful but when I open my eyes I saw the girl with bat wings and in red and black dress she's holding one of our people and drinking it's blood.
My hands and feet are trembling I can't move. In panic I used appraisal to her but the appraisal can't scan her it always said "Appraisal blocked" My appraisal skill is already in a maximum level but I never knew there's someone exist who can block my appraisal. I knew it, when I first saw her I know that we can't defeat her. William pat my shoulder its as if giving me a sign to don't move. Even William know that there's a 0% chance that we can win.

"Oh hi there hero!"

She said and wave at as.

"I didn't know that the hero is this weak. Weak! Weak! AHAHAHA"

William clench his fist but he didn't dare to move our opponent is too strong is she perhaps the demon lord?

"Silly I'm not the demon lord" *laugh*

A chill wind suddenly came to me can she read mind?

"Who are you?" William said in a serious voice

She laugh again "I'm here to kill her"

And in a flash our mage head is rolling in the ground
"Wha-..wh..what the hell did you do!?" It's as if he lost his cool he draw his sword and swing it to her but she avoided it like nothing. He keeps swinging his sword but and its as if she already has enough she touch the holy sword and break it.

"Master is right. All of you are weak"

All of us turned into silence.. the holy sword is broken? The unbreakable holy sword? How the hell is this happening? If she's not the demon lord what is she? And the master that she's talking about is perhaps the demon lord? Who the hell made that Icicle mountain? Is that an alley or an enemy? I have a lot of question but I can't think straight.

"Jubelian! Hang in there.. I will reconnect...your head just wait there..."

the priest saying those words while crying. All of us know that she's already dead but the fact that the strongest magician in the whole continent defeated in a flash. Just how strong is she?

The priest keep healing her even if it's useless. They both friends since childhood and their relationship is like a family I understand how she feel but the power of a priest is only limited and can't bring back to life.

William is at lost his sword is broken the strongest human and the only hero in this world is kneeling before her! Humanity is doomed

"Avoiding your child play swordsmanship makes me hungry"
She then suddenly disappeared and when I looked back the saint neck is in her mouth. Her movement is too fast. She's sucking blood and the priest body suddenly turned pale. I cants stop trembling I want to kill her so bad but I can't do anything I can't move!. I don't know what to do or what can I do. When I saw her sucking blood It didn't came to my mind but when I saw her again it's like she's a living vampire! There's no way vampire exist. Vampire only exist in fairy tale and in a children picture book. But thinking about the Characteristics of a vampire she's definitely be the one!
William is at lost for words. In a second were gonna wipe out here without even fighting. I grabbed the chimera wing inside my pocket and embrace myself to run towards William and use it to teleport to Figliua Kingdom.
But as I thought she noticed it and shoot a red thorn chain magic.
I'm willing to use my body to be sure that the hero can escape but the hero block the magic instead and in a flash I already here in front of the Figliua Kingdom. I can't even protect the hero squad! And they call me the toughest man in the continent? I'm useless. The enemy kill the hero party in a flash and what am I doing? Standing there while my party members are dying?

"I know William do this in purpose, so don't blame yourself"
The king said
Looking at his Highness I know that he suffered a lot and the fact that demons are now engaging the human territory the king can't even rest nor to sleep.
" Tomorrow, gather all our remaining powerful allies. Let's discuss on how to train our summoned hero"

"Yes your highness"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"One of them escape"

"Shut up! You rot man!"

"AHAHAHA even if you got the hero head master won't marry you"

"Are you shitting me!? Wanna pick a fight!?"

<teleport>

"Behave.."

"Master! Can we just kill this rotten man he's kinda annoying" *pointed to him*

"......"

"As expected master your so cool!!, Can you show me again your 100th magic circle Icicle attack! Like pew pew"

"....."

"Master Miss Xia calling us"

"You just want to ruin our time did you?"

"No I'm not"

"Mm"

<Teleport>