5 Abomination

Luz's pov

I stood there leaning against June while the ringing in my ears finally stopped, I could see Eda looking right at me arms crossed. (Man she looks pissed) She starts walking towards me and I brace myself for what's to come. She placed her hands on my shoulder as I close my eyes expecting an ear full.

"Luz are you okay ?" were the caring words that slipped through her mouth. Surprised to say the least I slowly open my eyes to see if the face matches with the voice. I opened my eyes to see a look of worry on her face as my eyes locked with hers I could see kindness mixed with concern.

A small smile crawled up my face as I was still getting used to the idea she actually cares about me. I could feel tiers start to form as she repeated her question. "Yay Eda *sniff* I'm fine." I say trying to keep my self from crying. 

"Good." She says as she rises her hand and smacks my head hard. (There it is.) "Ow what was that for." I ask her as she starts to shake me.  "What the he'll is wrong with you scaring me like that. You got some explaining to do kid."

That was fair I was gone a couple of hours, came back wearing just my necklace, top and shorts and then did that spell that knocked us both back. I was surprised she wasn't angrier

I took in a deep breath and explained everything that happened but I really couldn't explain why I did that spell that way. It was like second nature for me. I looked at the hand I used for the spell and it was sizzling as I could see smoke coming from it. This was the first time I ever got burnt but it started healing pretty quickly.

As for June it took some convincing and combo of puppy eyes from me and June before Eda let her stay. After everything was said and done I went to bed feeling completely tiered.

~The next morning~

I wake up feeling fresh ready for another day …well that's what I thought was a new day as my room was completely dark. "That's weird I could have sworn it was morning." I say to myself. "Luz! Get out here now!" Eda called for me. I ran out side not even put pants on "What is it are we under attack!" I ask ready for a fight. Eda just looks at me with a blank expression as she pointed up at the house.  I look up to see June sleeping on the wall with spider webs all around the house. "What how?!" I ask shocked before I remembered she a spider wolf (man this place is never gonna feel normal) I thought as she woke up and jumped down pinning me down before giving me a bunch of licks. "Come girl stop *hehe* that's so nasty." "Luz you need to control that thing. I already have a hairball that makes a mess." Eda said mumbling the last part. "I heard that!" Queen yelled marching towards us. "And who this ?" She asked eyeing June "Oh right you haven't seen her yet. Queen June. June Queen." I introduce them as Queen glared at June. "Kneel before me best!" She yelled. June just got off me to face Queen before licking her face. "*Ha!* I think she likes you" Eda said making fun of her." "And I think your warming up to her." I said nagging Eda's arm. "Okay fine but what about the cobwebs." "Hoot! no problem Eda I like having someone sleep on me instead of inside me. Plus these cob webs are tasty!" Hooty said with a month full of cobwebs.

"Well then that takes care of that. Now if you'll excuse me I have to meet with Willow in the park!" I say walking away still forgetting pants with June following me. Eda was but to say something before my stomach growled. "Almost forgot got to eat." I say run back in side to eat and put on some clothes.

•••

After having a big breakfast I make it to the Park see Willow sitting on the ground mediating as flowers grow around her. " Hey!! Willow!!" I yell breaking her concentration.  She plunges her hand into the ground as a giant vine hand comes out and stretched over to grab me. I was taken by surprise as I hung upside down right above Willow. She glared at me for a few seconds before dropping me. "Hi Luz." She said with her cheerful attitude. Before I could ask why she did that June tackled her to the ground licking her face. "*Haha* hi girl." She says trying to get June off her. "Alright girl let's give her some space." I drag her off Willow as she tries to composes herself.