I Won't Say I'm in Love (Piers x Reader) Disney parody! Song-fic

Title is self-explanatory. If you aren't familiar with Disney's Hercules, you should become familiar right away. Please imagine this all happening like the scene, like Piers doesn't even question the music or anything.

The video isn't quite how I imagine Piers' singing, but it's the best one I found. It's pretty good even if it doesn't fit him exactly.

The muses are cast as follows: Leon[Calliope], Raihan[Terpsichore], Gordie[Thalia], Milo[Clio], Hop[Melpomene]

I apologize for nothing.

1k+ words.

Enjoy~

***************************************************************************************

Y/n planted a soft kiss on Piers' cheek causing him to blush. As she left, Piers touched where her warm lips had been. He watched her leave, still gripping the dark rose he'd been given.

Y/n gave a quick smiling glance at Piers before she closed the door to his apartment behind her.

Piers sat for a moment, dumbfounded how a beautiful woman like that was even interested in him. He stared at the flower with a smile, yet his eyes betrayed him and flicked over to his dresser nearby. With a groan, he rose and stepped towards it.

At the bottom of the last drawer, under layers of clothes, he found the old photograph. The only one he kept of his previous relationship, he'd let Marnie burn the others. But not this one. It still kind of hurt to look at. Horrible memories flashed in his mind. He couldn't be feeling this way about another girl. Not now, not ever. He couldn't, wouldn't. . . Shouldn't.

With a huff, he put the picture back and slammed the drawer shut. Stepping out of his apartment, he held the rose close to his chest so he could smell it. With a frown, he hid his face with one hand. "What is the matter with me? You'd think a guy would learn."

As he made his way down the hall, he began to sing.

If there's a prize for rotten judgment,

I guess I've already won that

No girl is worth the aggravation

Piers hopped down from the building's stairs and landed on the sidewalk. He carelessly tossed the rose over his shoulder.

That's ancient history, been there, done that.

Gordie appeared out of nowhere and caught the flower. Then he motioned for Leon, Raihan, Milo, and Hop to follow him. They danced and sang behind Piers, trying to convince him.

(Who'd you think you're kidding?)

(She's the earth and heaven to you)

(Try to keep it hidden,)

(Honey we can see right through you)

(Boy, you can't conceal it)

(We know how you're feeling)

(Who you thinking of)

Gordie, waggled the rose next to Piers' face. Piers shook his head and turned away. Still defiant, he strode faster.

Gordie's shoulders sagged.

Piers threw his hands in the air and crossed the street, rolling his eyes.