Rose's Party Part 1 (Leon x Reader) Fluff!

Hello again! This has been in the drafts for a little bit and I'm working on an nsfw part 2. ;)

Photo credit: https://twitter.com/d_mbcn/status/1443134450066362371?s=19

Warnings: Suggestive ending.

1k+ Words

Enjoy~

***************************************************************************************

"Babe? Are you ready?" I heard Leon call from our bedroom.

"Almost." I called back. I looked down at the dress that Leon bought for me today. It was beautiful. Silky red fabric shimmered and shone under the lights of the walk-in closet as I moved from side to side. I admired the lines of glittering jewels that started just above my hip and swirled over my waist before coming across my chest, accenting the off-shoulder neckline. The skirt of the dress was a semi-heavy fabric that allowed it's easy swirling movement, it featured a split that began mid-thigh and widened all the way down to my ankles. On my feet were strappy gold heels, nothing so fancy that they distracted from the dress, if that were even possible.

I couldn't resist reading the card that had been taped to the dress's box one more time. I can't bear the thought of throwing it away.

Hello Darling,

I know you don't like it when I buy expensive things for you, but I had to make an exception this time. When I saw this dress, I knew I had to make it yours. I want more than anything for you to feel as beautiful as you are. You won't accept my compliments, so I hope you'll at least accept this.

I love you more than words.

Leon~

Reading it for the twentieth time today still gave me shivers. I still can't believe he paid who knows how much just so I could feel pretty. But... I have to admit, I've had this butterfly feeling in my stomach ever since I looked in the mirror. It's shockingly beautiful.

"Do you need help in there?" I started as Leon's voice emanated from behind the door once again.

"Oh! Sorry, hold on." I carefully placed the card into my jewelry box and held the dress up as I walked out of the closet, I wasn't able to zip the back.

When Leon turned to look at me, his hands seemed to forget that they were tying a tie and froze in place all tangled up. The look on his face was somewhat vacant as though he completely forgot that he existed and needed to be rebooted like Windows '98.

I approached him, "Sweetie. You're going to get a fly in there." I reached up and closed his mouth, which hung open in shock.

He seemed to snap out of it, he frowned for a moment at the mess he'd made of his tie. He quickly left the tie to remain a mess and grabbed my hands. "You are so beautiful." The corners of his eyes crinkled up in his gorgeous, contagious smile.

I mirrored his expression with no effort. I believed his words. More than I ever had before. "T-thank you. For everything."

Suddenly feeling like I might cry, I changed the subject, "Can you zip me up?" I turned my back to Leon and faced the mirror he had been using to tie his tie. I pulled my hair out of his way.

I felt his hands gently work the zipper upwards. Once he was finished, he gently wrapped his arms around my body, linking his hands with mine as we stared at ourselves in the mirror. He sighed and leaned his chin on my exposed shoulder. "Do we have to go to Rose's stupid party?"

I smiled at his pouty expression, "Yes. You agreed, remember?"

"Yeah, but. . ." He repositioned his head and began to press soft, seductive kisses to my shoulder. I felt his facial hair brush against my neck, making me shiver. He kept eye contact with me as he did this and moved his large, gentle hands to my waist, "Mmm~ We could just stay home. Doesn't that sound like way more fun than some stuffy old party?"

I tilted my head to let him have more access to sensitive areas. It was certainly tempting, but as soon as I felt his teeth graze the shell of my ear, I pulled away. He gave me a Yamper-like look and slumped his shoulders, "Pretty please?" He made his lips all pouty.

Severely affected by his puppy-eyes, but determined not to show it, I put my hands on my hips. "Leon, you promised Rose that you'd introduce us. You know he's been dying to meet me and he sounded so excited on the phone."

Leon threw his head back and groaned, "Yeah I know... But now I don't wanna!"

I reached over and began to fix his tangled mess of a tie, "Leon. What's wrong with the party? We can stay if you really don't want to go. But you know we should." I spoke soothingly as my fingers pulled the silk tie into a handsome knot.

Leon looked away, his shoulders sagging, "Yeah, I know. He'd be crushed if we didn't show . . ." His hands gently grasped my arms, his thumbs rubbing little circles in my biceps.

I looked at him, my hands moving to straighten his lapel, "But?"

"Umm. I dunno, I guess it's like . . . I like parties, but I don't like..."

"Rose's parties." I finished his sentence for him. I know he doesn't like talking bad about Rose. He's his boss, and even though he can be a little creepy, he's still a nice guy and is very kind to Leon.

Leon nodded, "They're just so stuffy and uptight. I always feel like I can't be myself there, like a little kid who has to sit and be quiet while the adults talk. You know?"

I stood on tiptoe to reach his lips, the heels doing practically nothing to help my height. I gave him a gentle kiss and smiled. "I understand. I know you'd rather be at one of Raihan's parties any day of the week." He nodded, "But you know what?"

He looked at me, curiosity sparking in his eyes. "What?"

"If you go to this party with me, I'll show you a real party when we get home." I smiled mischievously.

He quickly mirrored my expression and reached to pull open the door behind me. "Let's make it a quick visit then, shall we?"

***************************************************************************************

Hmm, this is shorter than I thought it was... Oh well, hope ya liked it anyway!