When Your Doctor Cute af (Raihan x Cute! Reader) Fluff! Comedy!

Y'know, I just can't help myself.

1k+ words

Enjoy~

***************************************************************************************

"Oh shit!" Raihan gasped as he saw a blast of rocks meant for his Pokemon heading straight for him. He threw his arms up over his face to shield himself from the blast, gasping in pain when he felt several of the sharp stones scrape along his legs. For once, he cursed himself for always wearing shorts. It wasn't his fault though, they were comfy and easy to wear.

Collapsing in the dirt, he lay gasping. Arceus, that HURTS! He struggled to sit up when he saw the blurry form of Leon dashing towards him from across the arena. Raihan squinted, trying to breathe through the pain. He hadn't gotten a look at his wound yet, but from how bad it hurt, he guessed that half of his leg was missing.

The sound of the announcer seemed very far away, but did he say something about medics? Raihan certainly hoped so. His vision clearing slightly, he remembered that he was in an arena surrounded by a bajillion fans. Ah damn, how embarrassing. Out of nowhere, Leon's blurry face appeared in front of him, "Ah!" Raihan jumped slightly, gasping in pain as his leg shifted.

"Woah there, mate! That was a nasty hit, hold still." Leon's voice was warbly and far away.

Raihan shook his head, "Agh... Leon? Is my leg still there?"

Leon let out a short laugh, "Yes, but you're cut up pretty bad. Here come the medics." Leon's smile faded as he stared, worried and apologetic at his friend. Charizard had only recently learned Rock Tomb and was still fine tuning it. Leon knew that it was risky using such a new move, but he had given it a shot, and now guilt and shame weighed heavy on him. He despised hurting anyone in any way, especially those close to him.

Charizard approached slowly, halting when he recieving a threatening growl from Duralodon. Charizard hesitated, and looked worriedly at Raihan. Seeing how guilty Charizard felt, Duralodon allowed him to pass, but his eyes never left the fire-dragon for a moment.

Charizard came closer and sniffed at Raihan's leg, letting out an apologetic whine. He leaned forward to press his snout against Raihan's cheek. Raihan made a pained smile, "It's alright. I'll be okay." Charizard seemed unconvinced, but moved out of the way when Leon reminded him of the paramedics arrival. 

Just before the paramedics took over, Raihan tossed his Pokeballs at Leon. The Champion caught them and nodded at his friend. "You better not keep 'em!"

Then, two medics knelt down before the injured gym leader and got to work. Raihan hissed from behind clenched teeth as the paramedics carefully wrapped his leg in case of a break. They then moved to lift him onto the stretcher, but he stubbornly pushed them away, "I can do it!" His voice came out sharper than he intended, but he was just embarrassed. He unsteadily hopped on his uninjured leg towards the stretcher, pushing away any hands that came to help him. He managed to get on it without help, much to his own satisfaction.

As he was wheeled away, he heard Leon's voice, "I'll visit you soon."

Raihan simply closed his eyes in an attempt to hide from the sympathetic gazes of the entire world and gave Leon a small thumbs up. He let out a sigh as they entered the tunnel on the way to the CorviMedic, "This sucks."

***

At the hospital, he had a quick surgery to remove very small shards of rock embedded in his leg. But for the most part, the wounds were superficial.

Leon came to visit, just as he promised. "Hey."

Raihan's teal eyes flicked open at the sound of the Champion's voice, "'Sup."

"How do you feel?"

"Like shit."

"Yeah..." Leon scratched his neck. "Listen... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have had Charizard use a move he wasn't used to."

"Bro, it's fine. I'm fine. I just want to get out of here. They say I have to do physical therapy for like two months. I'm dying because I can't have my phone in here. And none of the nurses are even hot." The defeated gym leader let out a sigh, running his hand through his hair, missing his headband. "I feel fine."

"That's because you're on painkillers." Leon deadpanned.

Raihan shrugged and let out a long groan. "Why am I even here? I feel fine!"

Leon rolled his eyes.

The Champion was about to say something else, but he went silent as he registered a quiet knock at the door, and a woman in a nurse's uniform peeked her head into the room. "I hope I'm not interrupting!"

Leon smiled and waved her further into the room. "Not at all! Come on in."

She smiled briefly at the purple-haired man before promptly turning her attention to her patient. "Okay, what seems to be the problem?"

Raihan stared, wide-eyed at the woman, "Ah, my heart purple, and my leg inside-out, and-"

She burst out laughing, stopping him from continuing his list of 'injuries', "Right, I'm sure!" Shaking her head, she moved towards Raihan's bed to take a look at his clipboard.

While she was busy checking his papers, Raihan looked over her shoulder at Leon and mouthed, dude, I was wrong. She cute AF! Leon clapped a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing as Raihan then frantically motioned for him to leave.

Leon nodded at his rival and left. As soon as he did, Raihan turned his attention back to his new nurse. Damn, was she ever cute!? Those sparkly eyes, that shining smile, her hair up in a cute ponytail. Her body was hard to read through that boxy uniform she was wearing, but he didn't really care, he'd find that out later. For now, he just took in her visible features. "So, ah, you're my physical therapist, yeah? I like that."

The cute woman looked up from her clipboard, oblivious, for now, to his innuendo, "That's right, Mr. Raihan. I'll get you back out on that field again in no time!"

Raihan's eyes widened further, before slipping into a more sultry expression, "I think I'd prefer to stay in bed for a while, at least as long as you're here. What's your name, cutie-pie?" He smirked devilishly when a pink hue appeared on her face as she suddenly realized his implications.

Hiding her face with the clipboard, she looked away and simply pointed to her name tag.

Raihan read it and smiled genuinely, his tone completely changing from her reaction, "That's a really nice name."

Cute as this girl is, there was no way he could keep up his typical bedroom flirtiness, she was just too precious with the way she hid her blush and smiled. He could hardly believe that he had just rendered her speechless. He had this feeling that he would be completely smitten, and he loved every bit of it.

The end~

***************************************************************************************

My brain: How many references do you want in your writing?

Me: Yes.

lol, hope you liked~