Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City

I anxiously scanned the pale sky, examining every small margin of it, searching of a sight of a flying bison.

I finally spot Oogi and a shattering sibling. "Are we there yet?" The voice echos about ten times. Oogi then lands in the southern tribe. "I know this place, it looks very familiar,"

"Yes, Ikki, as I've been telling you for the last fifteen minutes, we are finally here." Dad tiredly sighs.

Ikki and Jinora dismount off Oogi on their air scooters and come quickly, hurling towards me.

"Fara!" They scream, jumping into my arms.

I catch them and begin to laugh. "Hey, guys."

"Dad misses you by the way," Ikki whisper yells. "He cries every night."

"Does he really?" I mischievously raise an eyebrow.

"He does." Jinora confirms.

"Well, that's good to know."

Mom and dad greet gran gran. Shortly, after it was my turn.

"Come and give mommy a hug." Mom grins, opening up her arms for her first born.

"Oh my spirits, mom." I gasp feeling her pregnant stomach.

Mom caresses my hair. "Look how beautiful you've gotten. And I know, I'm about to pop."

I then hear a stern cough to my left. "Tenzin." I greet.

"Fara."

"Father."

"Daughter."

"Did you miss me?" I stupidly grin.

"I did." Dad cries strangling me in his embrace. "I am so sorry I ever doubted you. I will never do that again, ever!"

"Here we go again." Ikki sighs.

"It's alright, dad," I hiss from the tight hug. "I can't breathe."

"Sorry, sorry." Dad apologizes, collecting himself. He then looks behind me to notice Korra. "Korra?"

Korra approaches my dad. "Look at you, so big and strong."

"Definitely not weird." I whisper to Jinora.

Jinora slightly elbows me. "I certainly did not miss you." She jokes.

"Hold on a sec, where's Meelo?" I ask looking around my surroundings.

"Hello, eldest sister." Meelo appears, scaring me.

"Don't do that!" I shriek kicking him out of fright.

"Don't kick your brother!" Dad yells from afar.

"I have so many questions to ask you." Ikki quickly speaks. "I noticed a new piercing on your face, did it hurt? Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Are you ever going to grow? How's your bending going? Can you change the climate in the south? Are you-"

"Okay, Ikki stop bombarding your sister with questions." Mom says grabbing my shoulders and leading everyone inside the house.

Dad, Korra, and the White Lotus leader were all sitting in a separate room for dinner, while I sat with my family.

I tap my mom. "What's going on in there?"

"Just that we won't be able to stay in the South Pole because dad has important responsibilities in republic city." Ikki blurts.

Mom gives Ikki a glare from across the table.

"You guys aren't staying?" My voice croaks.

"Can I tell her the news now, pretty please, mommy?" Ikki pleads.