Chapter 10- The Aftermatch

After what had happened a couple days ago, the arena had been shut down which meant Bolin and Mako were going to need a place to stay.

Korra and I pleaded to my father on how the boys should come live with us on the island, well I did most of the pleading. We somehow convinced him and Korra was on her way to tell the guys the good news.

Wouldn't be surprised if Asami beat us to it, speaking of Asami, during the whole incident a few days ago, she reached out to me and we started hanging out at her huge estate. I legitimately got lost in it.

But today Asami invited me over again for swimming. When I arrived, two familiar boys were happily swimming in the pool.

"Fara! You're here."

"Oh," I slightly gasp. "You guys are here?"

Asami giggles. "Did I forget to mention that the boys are going to be staying with me?"

"Oh," I lowly sigh. "You guys didn't want to come to the island?"

"It's not that," Bolin says emerging from under the water. "Asami asked us first."

I purse my lips to the side. "Oh, okay, well I'm gonna go change into my swim wear."

"You know your way," Asami calls out.

"You know I don't!" I reply, walking into some random room in the estate and changing.

*Pick whatever* I'm going with 3 though

When I had finished changing, I walked back to the pool, Bolin quickly got out of the pool and tumbled over to me.

I gasp as he slipped. "Bolin, are you okay?"

"Yeah," he grumbles. "I just fell hard for you."

"You're such a dork," I smile at his dumb joke.

Bolin was on his knees staring at my piercing print from my swimsuit. "What's that?"

"A piercing. How haven't you seen it?"

"I don't know, but on your stomach?" Bolin gawks in disgust as I move my strap to the side to show him.

He poke's the piercing with his finger. "Does that hurt?"

I shake my head. "No, I've had it in since last year."

Mako then turns to his girlfriend. "You should get one."

Is he serious?

Asami aggressively shakes her head. "No, no. I'm afraid of needles."

"Fara's just cool," Bolin laughs punching my arm forcefully. I wince at the impact.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard," Bolin apologizes rubbing my arm.

I wrap my arms around Bolin's neck. "It's alright, it was just a mistake,"