Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar

The next day, I had knocked on Korra's bedroom door. "Kor, you up?"

Nothing. Mhm. That's weird, she's usually up before I am.

I slide her door open, revealing an empty room.

Maybe she's training. I look around the temple, searching for her for hours.

"Honey, why aren't you at the police headquarters with your father?" Mom asks.

"Are my friends being released?"

Mom places her hand on her mouth. "You haven't heard yet? Korra is missing."

The color in my face drains. "M-missing, what do you mean missing?"

"I'm not sure honey, your father went to find out at city hall, he said he would drop you off at the police headquarters before going."

"Well, he didn't wake me up!" I exclaim. "I've gotta go, love you."

I zoom out the temple and head to the police station, where I bump into Beifong.

"I'm sorry- Lin?"

Lin raises her eyebrow. "You okay, kid?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," I reply dusting myself off. "Where have you been? All of a sudden, there's a new Chief of police and everyone is getting arrested and Korra is missing and-"

Lin firmly grabs my shoulder. "Breathe. I'm going to get your friends out."

I shake my head. "You are?"

"Don't make me change my mind, follow after me," I did as Lin said as we successfully made it to the police station.

Lin metalbends the door off its hinges and tosses it. "Hope you got enough beauty rest. Come on, I'm busting you out."

I pop my head into the cell and smile at Asami, she rans over, embracing me in a tight hug. "Thanks. I owe you one." She says to Lin.

Next we head to the boys. "Asami!" Mako exclaim as he sees his girlfriend, she runs into his arms, as the couple passionately kiss.

Bolin gasps as his back was turned to everyone. "A little privacy, please?"

Mako grabs my wrist and pulls me in on the hug. "You're okay?"

"Of course, I'm okay." I smile up at him.

I then jump onto Bolin's back. "Hey bud- oh my spirits." I shriek falling off his back. "I am so-"

"F- Fara, what a surprise," Bolin blushes pulling up his pants.

I back away from him. "I- um-"

"That's not how I wanted for you to see my-"

"Oh my spirit!" I gasp even more.

"N-no, that's not what I meant-"

"Hate to break up your lovers' reunion," Lin interrupts. "But Korra's in trouble. Amon captured her."

"No," Mako breathes out. "She can't be gone."

"Come on, we have an Avatar to rescue." Lin says.

I slowly get off the floor with the help of Bolin. "It's fine, I don't need your help."

"I didn't know you'd be jumping on my back!" Bolin cries out.

"Well, I didn't know you would be peeing in a jail cell." I exclaim, running out the cell and after Asami and Mako who had ran out seconds ago.

"What was I supposed to do, hold it in forever?" Bolin yells after me.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧