Chapter 15- Endgame

"Fara?"

"Is she dead, daddy?"

"Don't say such words, Ikki!"

I groan, stirring around as I was in a kneeling position with my hands tightly tied behind my back with all my hair covering my face.

I lift my head up from the hard metal floor and look around my surroundings. "Dad? Mom? Jinora? Ikki? Meelo? What is happening? What are you all doing here?"

Dad lets out a sigh of relief as he scotches closer to me. "Thank spirits, you're all right."

"My baby," mom coos as she rocks Rohan in her arms. "Are you okay, what happened? Where's Korra?"

"Pema, can't you see that she just woke up?" Dad scoffs, but then continues to bombard me with questions.

I told him everything from the hideout to Iroh to the air temple and to now, and dad also told his story after they left the island.

"They got Lin?"

Dad lowly shakes his head.

"That's so sad, do you think he took her bending?"

"It's a high possibility." Dad answers.

"Amon is a sicko."

"Why don't you say that to my face?" A familiar tone spoke, making the long hallway echo his voice.

I narrow my eyes at the masked man.

"When I was told that my equalists had captured you, I was delighted to hear this news. I've wanted to get my hands on you since day one."

"Sorry, um. I'm kind of interested in someone else, but I'll let you know when I'm available."

Amon chuckles. "A sense of humor, I like it. I will enjoy cleansing you tonight." And with that, he disappeared.

"Fara, is Korra going to come save us?"

I look at my sister in despair. "Yes, Ikki. She will."

An hour had passed by when an equalist had approached the door with his baton. "Anyone bends and the woman and the baby get it." He says grabbing a hold of moms arm.

"Hey!" I shout. "Where are you taking her?"

"Keep quiet," the equalist says as he escorts mom and Rohan out of the cell.

Another round of equalists had arrived as he began taking my father, siblings and I. One by one.

"Amon says to tie this one, extra tight." An equalist says to another equalist as he handed him a tie.

"Relax, I'm not going anywhere, you guys have came in every ten minutes to chi block us."

"Amon doesn't trust you," the equalist replied.

"He shouldn't," I smear.

As we continued walking, my mouth dropped when I witness five poles standing in front of me, four already used by my family, who were strapped to the pole with a gag to their mouths.

My stomach had twisted, I could sense and see the fear in my families eyes, they didn't deserve this.

My eyes begin to roam around, trying to figure out a way to escape this place.

The equalist shoves me, strapping me to the last pole in between my father and Jinora.

Soon, the lights had all turned off and my family and I were left alone in the dark.

It was so quiet, that I could hear the breathing of each individual airbender.

I could hear the chains clinging and grunts from my siblings.