Ryan x Darren

TOP RYAN X BOTTOM DARREN! Ty @AngelDejesus707 for the suggestion! Their not to much sus things in this : ).

UNLESSSS- jkjk                 okok its gonna start-

3rd Person POV

Ryan and Darren were roommates since they just moved to a new house. Ryan was sitting down on a couch in their room. Darren sat next to Ryan and put his head onto his shoulder. 

"Ay- what are you doin" Ryan asked sounding curious. "I'm boreeed!" Darren said.

"Then go do something" Ryan said and put the t.v on. "Here watch anything you want." Ryan said then gave him the remote. "Thanks!" Darren said and put something onto the tv. 

30 MINUTES PASS.

"Ryaaaaannnn!!" Darren said. "yes darren?" Ryan answered. "Wanna record a tiktok?" Darren said and smirked. "Uh it isn't gonna be sus like the other ones right?" Ryan said.

"yeaa of courseeee?" Darren said not so sure. 

Darren set everything up. "okok ready 3, 2 , 1!" Darren said. Darren pressed the record button and ran to ryan. 

He told him to put his hands out and together. Ryan put them together. Darren put a rubber band over it and then went in between it and hugged him. 

Ryan didn't pull away unlike all the other times. He removed the rubber bands and hugged him back. Darren looked confused but still went with it. Ryan smiled at him. 

Darren ran to the phone and ended it. 

"woah you acted different from all the other times!" darren said. "Yeah cause it wasn't sus." Ryan said. 

Darren's face at that moment :😐😑😐😑

"Plus I guess I have something to tell you-" Ryan said. "What is it?" Darren asked.

They both sat down and ryan said "The reason why I always push you away is because... I love you.." Ryan said. Ryan seemed hella confident.

"WOah fr fr??" Darren said. "Yeah? Do you love me too?" Ryan asked. "Well yea of course I do-" Darren said. 

"It only took you 1 year to realize that I liked you all this time!" Darren said. 

Darren hugged Ryan and Ryan hugged him too. "I guess it was obvious." Ryan said then laughed. "Yea i know." Darren said. 

Ryan gave him a small kiss. "Should we tell the rest of the boys?" Ryan said. "Naw they will figure it out eventually and if they don't we tell them!" Darren said. 

Oliver was listening in on their convo. He seemed to accept them being together. 

Oliver told the rest of the boys and they all accepted them. Oliver told them that he heard them from the kitchen, and that the rest of the boys know. Darren didn't seem that surprised that they already knew. Ryan seemed fine with it because he was gonna tell them either way.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"RyAAAnnNnnN!" Darren said. "What do you need love?" Ryan said. 

"Can we get boba??" Darren said. "No." Ryan said smiling. "Whatt whyyy?" Darren said. "Its 3 am love-" Ryan said. "c'monn pleaseee?" Darren said. "fine-" Ryan said. "YAY LETS GOOO" Darren said.

"Wait love-" Ryan said. "what" Darren asked.

"The boba shop is closed." Ryan said laughing. "wHaT" Darren said. "Yea so no boba" Ryan said and sat back down. "dangit" Darren said. 

"Since we just got together will you finally sleep with me?" Darren asked hopefully.

"Ayo thats kinda sus-" Ryan said. "noo I meant just sleeping!" Darren said. 

"OH" Ryan said relieved. "Then sure." Ryan said. "okok" Darren said. 

Darren sat down on Ryan's lap and got comfortable. "AY WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-" Ryan said. "Just trying to sleep" Darren said yawning. 

"Alright just don't do anythin sus" Ryan said then gave him a small kiss. "alright" Darren said and gave him a small kiss back. Darren put his head onto Ryan's chest and fell asleep. 

"Cute" Ryan said and put a blanket over him.

MY MOTIVATION FOR THIS WENT  📉📉📉 

ANYWAYS THIS IS IT FOR THIS ONE I MIGHT MAKE A PART 2 FOR THIS GIVE ME ANOTHER SHIP IN NSB GUYS!

Regie : The quote of the chapter is, The water is just background music to the horror of a body.

Darren : these gettin dark but I GET IT YUH GET IT IG

BYYEE GUYSSS