Oliver x Regie

Not me going through tiktok and youtube to find the image-. Bottom Oliver x Top Regie

Ty @srk_foxxy26 for the reccomend! Btw all of these small skits are gonna be short! 

OLIVER'S POV

Today we were all going to the beach. Manager Ty stayed at home to keep watch. Ryan, Justin, Sebastian, Darren, and Kane drove in one car. That leaves me with Regie. I was Excited.

I wonder how Regie hasn't figured out I liked him? I kissed him a few times and maybe did a little more. Should I confess once we get their? Yea I'll do that. 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Alright we're finally driving. Regie was asleep so I couldn't ask him yet. 

Their was a red light. I looked at Regie. He's sleeping so he wouldn't know. Right? 

I leaned toward him and gave him a quick kiss. I saw Regie's eye open. Oh shoot-

"aY what are you doing-" Regie asked looking a little surprised. "Uh I was just checking to see if you were awake." I said. "Alright man if you say so" Regie said.

I kind of wanted him to know I kissed him though. That would make it easier for me to confess. The light went green and I kept driving. 

Me and Regie talked about sharing a room at the beach house. I was glad he suggested that even after I just kissed him. He's a strange guy but I like that about him. 

We were almost their. I saw Regie's hand on my leg. I blushed and parked at the beach house. He smiled and kept his hand their for a little while. 

"uh- were here" I said my voice a little shaky. "Oh yea sorry" Regie said then got out of the car. I offed the car and saw Regie by my door. He opened it for me. "thanks" I said. "Your welcome" He said and winked. 

He held my hand as we walked in the house. We were the first to arrive. 

"Since we're the first to arrive we should choose the room we share first" Regie said. "I agree!" I said. 

10 MINUTES LATER

Regie's POV

We finally decided on a room and the rest of the boys arrived.  "We choose our room already!" Oliver said. 

I know Oliver likes me but ill just pretend like I don't know for now. I like when he's trying to get my attention.

The rest of the boys explored the house. Me and Oliver went to the living room and watched tv. 

AN HOUR LATER (2 PM)

"What if we go to the beach right now?" Sebastian said. "I agree we have nothing else to do." Darren said. I think he just wants to see Sebastian with no shirt-

"Naw man I got games to play, and streams to make though" Ryan said. "C'mon your acting like the ipad kid now" Justin said. "Fine, lets go then" Ryan said. 

This time I drove their and Sebastian, and Darren sat in the backseat of Oliver's car.

I used my left hand to drive and put my other hand on Oliver's thigh. He blushed. 

"I didn't know my bro was a bottom-" Sebastian said surprised. "AY i'm nOt, and plus you cant be talking your probably a bottom too" Oliver said. "for once your wrong" Sebastian said. "damn " I said. 

Darren leaned onto Sebastian's shoulder and played on his phone.

"plus we're not even dating" Oliver said a little sad. "Naw what you mean?" I said. He seemed to get happier. "WAIT WE'RE TOGETHER?" Oliver said shocked. "Yea I thought you knew??" I said laughing. 

Oliver was so shocked. Then we made it to the beach. 

END

I'm probably gonna make a part 2 to this bc its getting kind of long y'know? 

Regie : the quote of the chapter is water is just the background music to the horror of a body.

Darren : WOW OMIGOSH IDK WHY BUT I GET IT!!

I HAVE MORE IN LINE ALREADY SO HAVE A GOOD DAY. ALRIGHT BYE

661 words.