Sebastian x Darren

GUYS OLVIER X RYAN IS NEXT : D. MY FRIEND TOLD ME 2 MAKE THIS SO UHM YEA. TY @nanacrazy1934 FOR THE REQUEST! IM ALSO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG 2 MAKE. I WAS HELLA BUSY.

(They aren't dating yet)

Darren's POV

Me and Sebastian were going on a camping trip today. I'm hella excited because it's gonna be just the two of us.  OH SHOOT I FORGOT TO PACK SOME OF MY THINGS-

I ran upstairs into Sebastian's and My room. I opened my Luggage and put some clothes into it. I put on my backpack and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I put snacks, water, and some food in it.

I saw Sebastian waiting at the door looking at his phone. "Darren? Are you done getting your things yet?" Sebastian said. "Oh uh yea I just finished." I said. Sebastian offed his phone and started walking to me. "Do you need help carrying your things?" Sebastian asked. "OH sure" I said.

I kinda thought he was gonna do something else but that's finE- Sebastian took my luggage to the car and put it inside. 

The boys stood outside and we told our goodbyes. I'll miss them even though its one week. "Alright you ready to go dar?" Sebastian asked. "yea we can go now" I said. We both got into the car. Sebastian inserted the key and put on the car. He gave me a quick kiss and started driving. 

He moved his left hand over to my thigh. I could feel myself blushing. He started rubbing my thigh. "UH SEBBY- WHAT ARE YOU DOING-" I said. "oops my fault" He said and laughed. 

I could see myself in the side mirror, and damn I was hella red. I looked down at my phone so he wouldn't notice how red I was. He still kept his hand on my thigh though. I kinda enjoy it. 

1 HOUR AND 50 MINS OF DRIVING AND TALKING LATER

Darren's POV

 "YESS WE FINALLY MADE IT!!" I said. "Yup, alright lets get our stuff out and look for a camping spot." He said. We got our stuff and locked the car. "OKAYY LETS GOOO" I said. 

20 MINS OF LOOKING FOR A SPOT (BTW THEY JUST FOUND ONE )

Sebastian took of his shirt and I started to blush. "you looking kinda fine, what you tryna do-" I said. "I'm taking of my shirt because it's hot" He said and he started to set up the tent. "oH" I said. 

I thought he wanted to do something else. He's soooo boring. I pThut a picnic blanket down and put the snacks down. I sad down and then Sebastian sat down next to me. 

I put my head onto his shoulder. "So what do you wanna do Sebby?" I asked. "Wanna eat some snacks then do what I said in the car?" He said and smirked. I blushed. Was he just joking around or? I kinda wanna do it though. "So what's your answer?" He asked. "OH UH SURE!" I said.

We shared a bag of chips and water. Then went into the tent. Sebastian moved closer to me and whispered "You sure you wanna do this?"  I blushed more. "YEA OF COUSE" I said. He smirked.

He kissed my neck then removed my shirt. I tried not to make any noise. "Hm" He said. He kissed my neck again and then I felt him sucking my neck. I felt a quiet noise escape my mouth.  He took of everything I had under. I saw his hand move to my c-ck. He started rubbing it and then he removed everything he had under. 

He raised my legs up. "Theirs no backing out now dar" He said and smirked. He put his c-ck in slowly. I moaned. "This is my first- time, please be gentle sebby" I said quietly.  He laughed "I can't promise that" He said and started moving slowly.

 "nngh it's to big" I said moaning. "I'm only half way in" He said. I felt it in me. He started kissing my chest and sucking random places on my neck and chest. I moaned hella loud and started moving forward and backward as well.

"You must be enjoying this huh? I thought you wanted me to be gentle" He said and smirked. I moaned as I felt him moving faster and going deeper into me with each thrust. 

This went on for 10 minutes : ) 

I felt him going hella fast. I moaned loudly and came onto my chest. I felt Sebastian cum into me. He took his c-ck out and i felt the liquid come out of my ass. Sebastian cleaned up the spill and layed next to me. 

"Did you have fun?" He said and smiled. "yea of course" I said quietly. I feel really weak after all of that. I moved closer to Sebastian and hugged him. I felt him kiss my forehead. "Goodnight Dar" Sebastian said. "Goodnight Sebby" I said and fell asleep.

OMG THIS IS THE END 😍😍 IM DOING OLIVER X RYAN NEXT SO YEA. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG AGAIN. 

REGIE : You know why school is bad for you? It is because it stands for Several Cruel Hours Of Our Lives. 

DARREN : OMIGOSH OMIGOSH IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!

OKAY THATS IT FOR THIS! ADIOSSS