Oliver x Regie 2

Ty too @srk_foxxy_26 and @SolbyLittleSmuts for the request!

Regie's POV

"Me and Oliver have something to do y'all can go without us, make sure to tell the boys." Regie said. "Alright man" Sebastian said and came out the car. Darren went out too and Sebastian closed the door for him. 

They're a nice couple. 

"What are we gonna do?" Oliver said. I chuckled. "Let's go to the backseats for this" I said smirking. He looked confused. "Okay then" Oliver said.

Then we went to the backseats. "Sit on my lap" I said. "Wha- why" Oliver said. I didn't answer so he just sat on my lap.

I looked out to make sure none of the boys were in site. Theirs no one their. Good.

Oliver was blushing and then I kissed his neck. "I- what are you doin-" Oliver said. "shhh" I said as I slid down his pants. I kissed a different place on his neck. He made a quiet sound. 

Then I slid down his underwear. I then moved my hand down to his c-ck. I could see him turning a bright red. 

"W-what if the boys see?" Oliver said. "Nahh Kane texted me earlier that they were gonna play volleyball across the beach. " I said. "oh- okay but please be gentle-" Oliver said. "I can't make promises that I won't keep." I said then started stroking his c-ck.

He let out a quiet moan. I started going faster. His moans got louder with each stroke. I kissed his neck. I could feel Oliver moving up and down a little. He must really want me to put it in.

I took out my cock stroked it a few times then put it in Oliver's hole.  "ahng it's too big-" he said as he moaned. I thrusted into him slowly. He moaned and started to move up and down at a slow pace. 

I moaned and started to go faster. Oliver moved faster aswell. I stroked his cock at a fast pace. 

15 MINUTES LATER

The car started to shake and then I came into oliver. He moaned hella loud. "Shhh somebody outside might hear, you don't wanna get caught right?" I said. I thrusted into him a few more times then stopped. 

I pulled out my c-ck and cum leaked onto the car seat. fuck- I heard my phone ring. All the cum came out of Oliver and then we put on out cloths. I cleaned the car and Oliver sat in the front seat resting. 

I finished and Sat in the driver's seat and picked up my phone. 

10 MISSED CALLS FROM DARREN

TEXTING SCENE

Darren : WHERE ARE YALL WE BEEN WAITIN FOR 40 MINS👺👺👺

Regie : Sorry Oliver fell asleep and he just woke up

Regie : we coming right now 😶✋

Darren : yall better hurry cause we almost finshed playing😖

Regie : we almost their i swear.🙂❓

Darren : alright man if u say so😟

Daren : if yall don't get here in 20 mins as soon as you get here we gonna start getting ready to go home. 👹👹

Left on read)

TEXTING SCENE END 

Regie's POV

"Oli we gotta go to boys are waiting" I said. "But im tiredddd" Oliver said. I got out of the car and walked to his side. I opened the door and helped him out. 

He wobbled so I carried him all the way their.

40 MINS LATER

"We finally arrived!" Regie said

I set oliver down on the the picnic blanket and let him rest. Darren was leaning onto sebastians shoulder on their blanket. Justin and Ryan were talking to each other. Kane was talking to someone on the phone.

"WOW YALL MADE IT IM SURPRISED." Kane said. 

"Well it's time to go, we just finished packing-" Ryan said. "Yea I thought we told Darren to text y'all that you guys could stay their." Justin said. I looked at Darren and saw him pretending not to see me. 

"Oh." I said. "You left my message on read sooo" Darren said. "Why couldn't one of y'all do it instead?" Sebastian said sounding kind of jealous. "Jeez your always jealous lemme do what I want" Darren said.

"Can't we stay a lil longer? I mean we can watch the sun set." Oliver said. The rest of the boys agreed and we all watched the sun set.

 The rest of the boys agreed and we all watched the sun set

THE END IM DOING SEBASTIAN X DARREN NEXT WOOO.

NO QUOTE OF THE CHAPTERS SO WANNA HEAR ABT SMTH THAT HAPPEND AT MY SCHOOL TODAY? IK YOU DON'T BUT IMMA SAY IT ANYWAY. SO THE GUY I LIKE SITS IN FRONT OF ME IN ONE OF MY CLASS PERIODS AND THE GUY BESIDE HIM SAID HE CUMMED UNDER THE DESK. SO I CHECKED AND THE MAN ACTUALLY DID- HE DIDN'T EVEN GET SENT TO DETENTION OR ANYTHIN- HE JUS HAD TO CLEAN IT UP 😖✋. I ALSO THINK WHILE HE WAS UH DOIN THE STUFF TO CUM HE LOOKED AT ME AND SMILED jdiueihfeijsdn PLS.

OKAY THATS ALL 834 words.