Manger Ty x Oliver

Top manager ty x oliver bottom :] Ty @SolbyLittleSmuts for this recommend sorry it took me so long! Btw instead of saying manager Ty im gonna use his real name tyler.

3RD PERSON POV

Tyler was in his room watching t.v. Oliver knocked on the door and asked to come in. Tyler let him. 

"I think the boys might figure out what we do when they sleep-.." Oliver said. "I knew you were too loud!" Tyler teased. 

"nahh" Oliver said and sat next to him. He layed his head onto tyler's shoulder. 

"Can we do it again this night?" Oliver asked hopefully. "If your not too loud" Tyler said. "whaat I can't controll thaat" Oliver said. Tyler laughed and said "Fine then just try to keep it down, you don't want them to figure out right?" Tyler said then smiled. 

3 HOURS LATER STILL 3RD PERSON POV

All the members were asleep. They heard snoring coming from their rooms. "noww can we do it?" Oliver asked hopefully. "Sure" Tyler said then smiled.

Darren pulled out the camera and whispered "CAUGHT IN 4K" he said laughing quietly. Sebastian was next to him. "I didn't know they did this" Sebastian said laughing quietly.  

Tyler removed both their clothes then gave Oliver a quick kiss. Tyler stood up then oliver got on his knees in front of his 10 incher. 

Oliver looked up at him. "heh for once your taller then me." Oliver said. "Heh what you mean for once this has happened many times." Tyler said. Oliver realised he was right. 

Then Oliver started to rub his cock in a slow motion. Then he moved his hands faster then started to lick the tip of it. Oliver let go then deepthroated his cock. Tyler moaned. Oliver did this for 8-10 minutes then Tyler came. 

Oliver layed down onto the bed. "your gonna be more gentle this time right-?" Oliver asked. "Of course, if thats what you want." Tyler said. 

Tyler put his cock into him slowly. "ahng" oliver moaned. "Does it hurt?" Tyler said while he put the whole thing into him. "N-no it doesnt, keep going~" Oliver said.

Tyler thrusted faster into Oliver. Oliver moaned louder with each thrust. Tyler thrusted harder and went a bit deeper for about 20 minutes and then came into him. 

Tyler removed his cock and let the cum leak out of Oliver's ass. Then he cleaned it up. Tyler kissed Oliver then covered him with blanket. "Sleep well love." Tyler said. Then kissed his forehead again. 

He opened the door and saw Darren and Sebastian standing behind their door with a camera. 

"ay what are you guys doin" he said quietly. "uuuuhh RUUUN SEBBY!!" Darren said running away with the camera. "ON IT DAR" Sebastian said laughing and running away. 

"dangit they might have woke up oliver" Tyler said.

He looked back and saw oliver still sleeping peacefully. He offed the light and closed the door slowly. 

BRUH SORRY ITS SO SHORT I MIGHT MAKE  A PART 2 FOR THIS  IN THIS STORY.  

Regie : I aint got no quote of the chapter so-

Darren : wow that's so fuckin inspirational.

MOTIVATION FOR THESE WENT 📉📉📉📉