Oliver x Reggie

Ty @OrquidiaNogueira for the request! (Doing this out of boredom) Top Reggie x Bottom Oliver.  Lemme know if u see any errors or mistakes 😘. pls give me scenarios for the next one. 😭🙏

Reggie's POV

"REGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Oliver said running down the hall at him. "AYYY WSGG" I said dabbing him up. "Ight so I was wondering, you tryna record a video with me today?" Oliver asked letting go of my hand. "mmm I'll def think about it, me and a friend were gonna go out today" I said as he got a notification on his phone.

"Actually instead of recordin you tryna go to the new korean bbq restaurant down the street?" I asked "I had a reservation for me and my friend but they bailed out on me.." I said looking at Oliver. "Ight bet, what time?" Oliver said smiling at me. I felt myself smiling at him as I got lost in his eyes. "Reggie?" Oliver asked. "My bad my bad" I said looking at my phone. "Oh shii we gotta go right now" I said grabbing Oliver's hand softly so he doesn't get hurt and run towards the garage.

I opened the door for Oliver as he said "You tryna make me your passenger princess" I watched as he giggled and smiled. "You already knowww" I said laughing and went into the drivers seat. I put my hand onto his thigh and smirked "Now you officially my passenger princess, this seat reserved for you" I said winking at him "NAHHHH WHAT YOU MEANN" Oliver said his face turning pink pushing my hand away. I laughed as I drove out of the Garage.

15 mins later they got to the place

I parked in front of the restaurant and opened Oliver's door for him "Your welcome" I said bowing to him. He ran to the restaurant saying "Ion know who this guy issss" I laughed as I ran after him. 

Oliver's POV

Why Reggie keep messing w/ me like that.. It's whatever though; at least we about to eat together. Reggie ran behind me into the restaurant. "yoo i got a reservation for Reggie" He said to the receptionist. "Alright, your table number is #45 upstairs, have a nice day and enjoy your meal!" "Ight thank you" He said, then looked at me. "Lets go my passenger princess" He said blowing me a kiss. I pushed the kiss away as he laughed and went up the stairs and to our table.

He still keep messing w/ me.. Maybe I just gotta do it back, what's he gonna do about it? He pressed the button on our table and a waiter took our order. He pulled out his phone and stopped paying attention to me. I kicked his leg and said, "Aren't I your passenger princess? Treat me like one " He laughed and put his phone down. "Ight bet let's eat something first though" He said smiling at me.

"Ay I guess we still could record something while we wait for the food; It wont be long tho" I said looking at Reggie. "Your right your right; what should it be about?" Reggie said. "I mean we could rate the food here since its a new place" I said. "Ay your right we can do tha" Reggie said smiling. "Ight bet imma title it Going on a date with Reggie" I said blowing him a kiss. 

"ooo I see how you roll, so this is a date?" Reggie said. "of course it isss" I said jokingly.   

Fastforward the waiter brought their food & drinks and they started cooking & yk eating? 20 mins later Reggie had over 12 bottles of soju. (They finished recording too)

Reggie's POV

Oli looking mad fine right now... Ion know if it's the drinks or some but 🤩 

"Yooo Reggie, you gotta chill on those drinks.." Oliver said. "I think its time we start going" He continued looking a lil worried. "Oli ion know some about you look different today" I said. "Nah  what you tryna say" Oliver said looking kinda offended. "Nah let's just go" He said standing up. He put his hand out and I held onto it as he walked me downstairs. 

"Look whose about to be passenger princess now" He said laughing. I pulled onto his hand and walked to the restroom. "Damnn you couldve just said you needed to go" He said rolling his eyes. 

I pinned him onto the wall "Whats with the attituide?" I said moving my face closer to his. He started turning bright pink pushing me away. "Reggie your drunk.." He said trying to avoid eye contact. Someone was entering the restroom so I pulled him into a stall.

"Shh you don't want them to think we're doing something else right?" I said moving one of my hands up his shirt. "Reggie waitt..." Oliver said whispering moving his hand onto his mouth. "I'll give you the princess treatment you deserve" I said removing his shirt and kissing his neck.

I quickly took off my shirt and hung it on the stall. Oliver shyly took of everything else he had on. I unzipped my pants as Oliver got onto his knees.

The end goodbye 🥰😘 (Ik yall love that ending🤭)

yall this took me an hour I have no more ideas and my things are getting yk, kinda bad 💀🤷🏾‍♀️