1

"Girls get up." Daddy grunts taring our blankets away.

Cameron grumbles something and kicks me in the back as she flails around looking for the blanket. "CAM!" i shout angrily and turn over to bite her leg.

"Devin." she shrieks pushing me off of the couch. I hit the wooden floor loudly and lay there winded. "Why'd you do that?" she says outraged.

"Why'd you kick me in the back dude?"

Daddy chuckles loudly and reaches out to help me up. He pulls me up easily like i weigh nothing and says "Get ready for school."

"Do we have to? I mean we've already had eleven years and some months. Droppin out now wouldn't be a problem." Cameron says wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

"I'm still tired." i groan throwing myself on the couch beside her.

Daddy takes our arms yanking us up. "Ya'll shouldnt have been up all nigh watchin the game."

"Like ta took my arm off." i mumble holding it.

Cam scowls at him mumbling "You were up to."

"I dont have school. Now get ready and be out the door in." he looks down at his watch and looks back at us with a smirk. "Twenty."

My eyes widen and i look at Cam to see her have the same reaction. We rush to our rooms getting ready. I throw on some black skinnies and an off the shoulder red shirt that says Kiss in black letters. I brush my waist long black hair and put on some red hightop chuck Taylors with a black leather jacket.

Cam walks out of her room and i smile nodding at her. "Great minds think alike." Her long blond hair falls down her back and she has on red skinnies with a white tank and a black leather jacket with white chuck's.

"You know it." she says smacking my behind. I frown at her and she just laughs running down stairs.

"I'm taking the Ducati in to Marks this afternoon so ride with Devin." Dad informs Cam and then he looks at me. "Come to Marks straight after school."

"Alright." Cam has a frown on her face looking at me. "C'mon bro it'll be fun." She made a pact that she was never riding with me again because she doesnt like how i drive. You cant have a bike and drive like a grandma but thats what she expects me to do when shes on the back.

We grab our bags and she mumbles nonsense the whole way out the door.

.

Bringing my bike to a stop i turn it off jumping off. "Why's everyone staring?" Cam asks shaking out her hair. I do the same placing the helmet on my seat.

"We're new." i state shrugging what else does she expect. They probably dont get that many new students here.

"I didnt know." she says sarcastically and i sock her in the shoulder as i walk past. "Their cute." she states and i look around to where shes pointing. Their a bunch of jocks and you know because of they've got their 'jock jackets' on. When we pass them Cam looks at the tallest one of about six foot three and winks. He chuckles amused at her and comes to walk beside us.

He's got the blond fowhawk going on with chocolate eyes. He's a pretty boy and just Cam's type. "What's your name?"

Cam looks at me and raises a brow. "Cameron your's?"

"Wayne." he looks over at me and i give him a friendly smile.

"I'm Devin." i say trailing off because a boy takes my attention away. "Now he's hot." i say nodding in the boy's direction. He's leaned up against a Harley Davidson XL883 Roadster looking like a model. He's got messy brown hair all over his head and black eyes. He's about an inch taller than our new friend Wayne and he has a cute scar on his cheek.