8

8:

When i woke up the next morning Silas is still here. I happily smile when i see his chest in front of me. I thought he would leave because he doesn't seem like a boy to stay the nigh girlfriend or not i figured he would have left in the middle of the night.

I'm more surprised that daddy didn't make him leave he can be a bit protective sometimes and when that happens he's scary. For him not to make Silas leave he must really like him.

Silas's eyes flutter a few times informing me that he's about to wake up. "Morning handsome." i whisper because i hate when Cam shouts and i just woke up.

He grunts and tightens his grip on me before it loosens. "Are you feeling better?" I nod my head because i do feel better but i still feel bad at the same time. Maybe all i needed was a little dose of Silas. "Did you sleep ok?" he asks concerned and i give him a big smile.

"Best nights sleep ever." i whisper and the corner of his mouth twitches up into a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did because every time i woke up i got to see the most beautiful face." he says and if i was standing i would have fell on the ground from pure happiness.

"Aww you just get sweeter and sweeter everyday. Am i making you soft Mr. Bad boy?"

"No." Silas grunts and i give him a are you serious look because he has went from not talking to anyone at all to getting a girlfriend and bringing her movies and soups when shes sick and then he just got all mushy on me.  "Don't tell anyone." he says seriously and i shake my head amused.

Reaching over him i look up to see that it's eleven in the afternoon. "Don't you have school?" i ask him laying back down. Silas shakes his head and i give him a questioning glance.

"I'm staying here with you. When your dad came in this morning and seen me he asked if i'd look after you today." i raise a brow at him because daddy usually would have flipped if a boy stayed over and especially without me asking permission but no he asked Silas to stay over and watch me.

"Really? Did he look mad at all?" i ask curiously because this is so unlike daddy.

"A little." Silas mumbles wiping his eyes.

I move around trying to get out of his arms but he tightens them and doesnt let me up. Giving him a exasperated look i ask "Can we go down stairs i'm hungry."

"I'm not ready to let go yet." he mumbles closing his eyes with a tired sigh.

Sighing I close my eyes and bask in the warmth of him. He has come a long way and I smile because of it. My stomach growls loudly and I jump not expecting it.

Silas laughs loudly letting me go. "Come on." he says with a big smile standing to his full height. He bends down and swoops me up making me squeal.

"Silas." I complain wrapping my hands around his neck tightly. "Don't drop me."

"Now. Why would I drop you?" he asks in disbelief. He opens the door carrying me one handed.

My voice comes out a little better than yesterday but it still cracks some letting me and Silas know that im not all healed up. "Because im like ninety-eight pounds and your only carrying me with one arm."

"Ninety-eight pounds." Silas says giving me a look of disbelief.

Rolling my eyes I say "Fine, shoot me... I'm a hundred pounds."

Silas walks around the corner and into the kitchen surprising me. I didn't know he knew where stuff was here. "I wasn't saying you weighed more than that. I was saying I lift more than that everyday."