6

6:

So it's been two days since i have seen Silas. When i go into the shop he's not there and i asked Mark why but he said he doesnt work on the weekends. I was in disbelief over that one because those are the best pay days.

He didnt call me because we didn't exchange numbers. I would go to his house but i dont want to seem like a stalker.

I get up grumpily and knock on Cam's door. She grumbles something and i push the door open. "Get up dude. We're going on a walk." i state jumping on the bed. Cam kicks me and i groan in pain when my calf starts stinging. "Cam please or i'm tellin Wayne that you're a virgin." Cam may not seem like one because she's not shy to show off her body but she's waiting for the right one and her motto is flaunt whatcha got.

She sits up quickly wiping the hair out of her face. "I'm up." she mumbles and i grin happily throwing some pants her way. She throws them on and pulls her hair up in a high pony tale. "Come on Spike." she mumbles to the dog. He gets up happily and comes over to me hitting my hand with his snout. I pet between his ears and whistle for Kali when we get into the hallway.

She runs up the stairs and wags her whole body with her head cocked. "Walk?" i ask and her and Spike spin out of control. They start barking and run down the stairs quickly.

"You had to say the magic word didn't you?" Cam asks grumpily because she is not a morning parson.

"Sorry i just like when they get excited." When we get to the bottom of the steps the dogs are sitting in front of the door wit their leashes in their mouths. I laugh nd Cam does to finally waking from her slumber.

"So why all of the sudden do you want to walk?" she ask as we walk out of the door.

"Silas." I state and she nods in understanding. "He lives like ten minutes from here."

"Stalking?" she asks and i cringe because i dont want to be a stalker i'm just a concerned friend. "Just admit it."

"I'm not a stalker." i mumble and then look over at her. "Sean was asking about you Friday."

"Was he really?" she asks in interest and i nod.

I watch Kali as she tries to walk faster then Spike but she doesnt walk fast enough to pull and neither does Spike. "Said he wanted to see you."

"He's cute but bad boy's arn't really me."

"That's what i said and he was amused we thought he was a bad boy."

Cam raises a brow at me. "He is one though."

"Right." i nod in agreement. "So what about Wayne?"

"I like him he's cute and funny. He gave me his number but i havn't called him yet."

"What?" i demand shocked. "Why ddint you call the boy? He's probably sitting by the phone waiting for your call."

"Do you think i should?" she laughs and i nod seriously. I give her a duh look and she says sh'll call him when were done walking.

"Are you stalking me now?" An amused voice asks and i look up to see Sean. He and Zane are washing his truck in the lot of their apartment.

"We're walking our dogs." Cam says in a duh tone pointing to them. "We live a few blocks away."

"Do you now?" Sean asks and we nod stopping infront of them. Spike lets out a deep bark but Cam stops him quickly. "Wow easy there." he mumbles looking closely at the dogs.

"Their fine." i mumble looking around for Silas.

"Silas is in bed still." Sean says with a smirk when i look at him. "You can go up the door's unlocked."

"Will you take Kali i'll be right back." i say to Cam and she nods taking the leash. I jog up to the apartment buildings and  walk in when i reach his door.

I walk back to his room and knock lightly before pushing it open. I laugh at the sight of Silas. He's in his boxers laying on his stomach with the sheets tangles in his legs and his hair all over the place. He has tattoo's all over his back and a half sleeve i never noticed. I kneel down infront of him and kiss his lips. They twitch a few second before he quickly opens his eyes.

He just lays there a few moments trying to take everything in. "Devin?" he mumbles and my heart swells. That was the first time he's ever said my name. I give him a huge smile and he brings his hand up to my head holding it in place before his lips descends on mine.

"Your breath smells like cigarettes." I mumble pulling away and he groans putting his arm back on the bed. Cigarettes are a walking cancer stick and they make peoples breath ratchet.

"I smoked last night." he mumbles sitting up. He wipes his eyes and i spot his piercings.

"Nipple piercings? Really?" i reach out and flick one much to his dislike. "You do now every time you get on my nerve now i'm gonna pull it." i state because it has to hurt.

"It may not have the effect you want." he says and my eyes widen when i realise what he just meant.

"Well then i wont be doing that." He stands and i turn toward the door causing him to chuckle. "What are you doing here so early?" he ask and i hear drawers shutting.

"It's one in the afternoon." i say. "Cam and i were walking the dogs when your brother said we were stocking him." Silas grunts in understanding.

"You can turn around now." he says and i know he's smirking before i even turn.

"I should get back outside. Cam is probably having a fit."

Silas frowns but it quickly disappears. "So you come, wake me up and leave?" he ask and i think about it for a second before nodding. "Don't think so, let me brush my teeth and then we'll go out." i sit on his bed while he goes to brush his teeth.

When he comes back he grabs my hand pulling me off of the bed. When we come into sight with his brother and the others he lets go of my hand. "We already seen it dude." Cam states looking at our not joined hands anymore.

I roll my eyes at her because she always bring up things people don't want to. "Give me my dog." i snatch the leach from her and she gives me a dirty look.

"Well it's gonna be like that?" she says astonished and i smirk at her. Kali pulls at her leash and i look down at her with a frown. She pulls it tighter trying to get closer to Silas. Letting the leash go I watch her amused. She doesn't like anyone but it looks like she has taken a liking to Silas.

She sniffs his shoes a few minutes before she walks around him getting the smell of him. When she goes around him about five times she seems satisfied and comes back over to sit at my side watching him. "That's strange." Cam says watching my dog wide eyed. "She didn't bite him."

Rolling my eyes I give her a duh look "I wouldn't have let her go if I thought she was gonna bite him dude."