10

Chapter 10:

After all of the testing and blood drawing I was really tired by the time I got back to the room so I kinda forgot to call them and let them know I was finished.

You can imagine my surprise when my brains rattle around in my head from being shaken to death. I snap my eyes open to see an angry looking Cameron standing over me. "I am so mad bro. You didn't call or even txt."

Pushing her away from me I stretch with a yawn. "Try getting like ten gallons of blood sucked from you bro and you'd be tired to."

Cam sighs and slumps down on the sofa "Fine you win but you still could have called."

"Leave her alone Cameron she needs her rest." daddy says walking into the room.

"Hey daddy." I open my arms to him and he comes to give me a big hug. "Did you get some sleep?"

"Don't let him lie." Cam says when daddy starts to nod his head.

Scooting over I pat the spot on the bed for daddy. He looks at me for a few seconds before he sighs and lays down beside me. He wraps me in his arms and gets comfortable. I smile largely when I hear him heave a relieved sigh and close his eyes.

He's asleep in like two point five making Cam and I laugh. "Ryder said for me to call him when I get here."

"I can call him." I laugh putting my hand out for her phone. She does me one better though and pulls my phone out of her pocket setting it in my hand. "Seriously?" I ask looking at my screen saver. It's a picture of Silas and I sleeping in my bed.

"Y'all are adorable so shoot me."

With an eye roll I dial Silas's number and wait until he picks up. He picks up on the second ring and says my name with a question.

"Hey."

"Are you feeling okay?" He's so sweet and just adorable. It makes me happy that hes so worried about me but sad also because I have a feeling that's all hes going to do is worry.

"I'm doing fine. Sorry I didn't call earlier I fell asleep when they brought me back to my room."

"I'm just glad your calling me now. Were the tests alright?" he asks truly concerned.

"They were fine all the blood I don't like." I say and he chuckles. "Did you get some sleep and something to eat?" He doesn't say anything and I sigh not at all pleased. "Am I going to have to force you to go to sleep like I just did daddy?"

"I'll get some sleep when I'm with you."

I smile largely because hes just amazing. "When are you coming?"

"When do you want me?" he asks and I hear a coo in the background no doubt from Sean.

With a giggle I say "Right now." Cam gives me a nasty look and I shoo her away because giggling is nasty but Silas has me doing a lot of new things.

When Silas starts talking I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Do you need me to bring anything?"

"Your handsome self should be fine."

He laughs loudly at that and I shake my head amused. "See you in a few beautiful." we say our goodbyes and hang up.

Cam fake gags and I stick my tongue out at her. "So I thought you were adorable but that was just disturbing dude."

"Have you found an outfit for Friday yet?" I ask because shes going on that date weather she wants to or not.

"No." she says shaking her head and I sigh disappointed.