4

Kali's big caramel eyes look back at me sadly as i shut the door to the vet's office. Kali is my chocolate pit. Daddy gave her to me and Spike to Cam. Spike is a blue gator pit and he is just adorable but not as adorable as Kali.

Daddy said that since they are a boy and girl they both had to get fixed because he didnt want little puppies runnin around the house. "I''m p*****." Cam states getting into the car. She slams the truck door and i get in beside her amused.

"So you're beating up daddy's truck?"

She huffs loudly. "My baby wouldnt be in pain if it wasn't for him so yes. I'm slamming the trucks door." she says with a frown. "They would have had such cute puppies and we could have gotten rich."

"No, hun." i say amused pulling out of the lot. "Then we would have had muts worth way less than a full bred one bread would have been."

"Still we could have got something." She grumbles and the grumbling continues the whole way to the house.

When we walk into the house Cam slams the front door and stands there with her arms crossed. I do the same because i dont want my baby to be fixed she never had a chance.

"What did i do now?" daddy sighs coming into the living room.

"I wan my dog back. She doesnt have to get fixed."

Daddy nods in agreement. "She doesnt but i knew Cam would be mad if only Spike had to get fixed."

I perk up at that and put my puppy dog face on. "Well can i get Kali?"

"What are you gonna do when she's bleeding all over my house?"

I think for a second and then a light bulb goes off. "She can wear a pull up." That would be like a dog pad right?

"Fine but what are you going to do about Cam?" Daddy asks pointing in his direction before he leaves the room amused.

I look over to Cam and her jaw is about on the ground and she scoffs when i pull out my phone. "Not even right." she says but i shrug. Not my fault she wanted the boy.

"Hello Pet heart this is Sally speaking."

"Sally this is Kali's owner Devin Carter. My daddy says she doesnt have to get fixed but he would still like for Spike to get fixed. I'm leaving to come get her now." i state and the lady tells me that she will be ready for me when i get here. Looking at Cam i say "Ar you coming i'm going to the shop after."

She grumbles a few minutes before nodding and storming out of the door.

.

Kali jumps over Cam in her haste to get out of the truck. She jumps down and starts barking at the first mechanic she sees. The man backs up and raises his hands in defence. "Kali shut up." i say annoyed getting out of the car.

"It's still not fair." Cam says and i blow her a kiss she'll suck it up eventually.

Kali runs off barking at everyone around the shop and i roll my eyes annoyed. "Kali." Mark says coming out of his office. Kali runs over to him and jumps up for him to pick her up. Mark catches her and carries her like a package to the side. "How are you girls?"

"Angry." Cam says and i ignore her. "Great Kali didnt have to get fixed but Spike did so Cam's not the happiest."

"Ah Rick was telling me about that. Said you girls wer't gonna be to happy." Mark says walking with me to my car.

"Understatement, i'm furious." Cam grumbles leaving no doubt to find someone to torture.

"She's a feisty one. When i met her two months ago she seemed sweet." Mark says watching her storm off. I snort in amusement because Cam and Sweet in the same sentence do not go together.

"First impressions are everything to her." i state chuckling "But once you get to know her she's off the hook." Mark nods and watches as i pop the hood looking over the engine again.

Mark sets Kali down looking closely at what i'm doing. "Do you think you'll need a new engine?"

"No, it'll run i just needa get it out and clean it up."

"I'll get Ryder to help you." Mark says looking down at his watch. "His lunch just ended." I nod excitedly because getting to see him three times in one day is just awesome. Mark leaves and i get back under the hood seeing what else needs cleaned or what else i need new.

"You need my help." A deep voice says and i get a smile on my face before i even see him.

"I do." i nod coming up to stand infront of him. "I need to get the engine out-" i start but he cuts me off.

"But your to small." he finishes leaving no room for questions. He moves over to the hood and looks at me strangely.

"Mark didnt give me time to get it off. Gee." i grumbles because i probably know more about cars than he does so he dosn't have to look at me like that. Silas smirks and gets started on taking the hood off. "If you have something else to do i can get someone else to help me."

Silas looks up at me and then back at the hood only to look at me again. "If i had something to do i wouldnt be here."

"Right." i mumble going to help him with the hood. I bend down to pick up a wrench and amused Silas says "When'd you get the tat?" Quickly i stand and pull my shirt down covering my back. I turn back around and start working ignoring his question. "I think it's hot." I look up at him with heated cheeks and shake my head.

"One of the great mistakes of sixteen." i mumble and look down when i feel something bump my leg. Kali is siting by my feet watching Silas closely.

"What's another?" he asks surprising me again because i have never heard him ask so many questions. I turn my neck and point to the large widow spider taking up half of it. "I seen that earlier." I nod because he probably seen it when my hair was wet.

"Then i had a few piercings."

"Had?" he asks with raised eyebrows.

"Let's just say my septum is the only piercing i have now." Silas laughs loudly and i smile amused because his laugh is adorable.

When he stops smiling he gets back to work with a smirk. I thought it was over untill five minutes later when we get the hood off he asks "Do you wanna tell me what?"

"That's okay." i mumble looking around "Do you know where the lift is?" Silas nods still smirking and walks off to get it.

Silas comes back pushing the lift and we get to work attaching it. I cant help but notice he has a smirk on his face the whole time we're working and no doubt it's because he's imagining where my piercings were. "Are you finished?" i ask when the engine is out. I wipe my hands off on a rag and look at him expectantly.

"No." he states knowing exactly what i'm talking about.

"So what about you then? My tramp stamp can't be that amusing."

Silas wipes his hands off and smirks. "That's where you're wrong it's very amusing. And yah but you'll have to wait and find out because it's time for me to go home." he walks off and i watch him the whole way wondering what he means by i'll have to find out.

Does it mean we're gonna be hanging out a whole lot more?...........Let's hope!