Chapter 1: Friendly Reunion And Hisashi Midoriya's Other Son?

No One's PoV

It was already nighttime in Japan. People were already entering their homes after a long day of work. Some were eating dinner. And some were already snoozing in bed. Some Heroes though are wandering the city patrolling, to protect Japan from any villain who would dare disturb the peaceful night of the innocent civilians. The night was peaceful and people were sleeping peacefully in their homes.

But one house- no Mansion had people who were all alive and cheerful this late in the evening. You could hear their laughter and enjoyment from the outside, but not enough to disturb anyone sleeping. It's probably because their having a party celebrating the return of some-old friends from France. You could hear girls talking from the inside of the mansion and having fun. 

The Mansion is a giant white house with five watchtowers with the fifth one being the center one and a black roof. The mansion is located inside a private ground that had walls and gates surrounding the large plot of land surrounding the mansion and keeping strangers outside the street from entering. Further within the gates is a forest that surrounds the entire mansion. There's a garden located on the outskirts of the mansion, it has several characteristics, such as that it is full of grass, besides there are also several paths where you can walk. On the sides you can see small fields full of flowers, you can also see some large trees and other small trees, as well as bushes. There are also places to rest around the garden.

Once you enter the doors of the mansion it's noted that the mansion retains great elegance

Once you enter the doors of the mansion it's noted that the mansion retains great elegance. There are two pillars with a pair of lamps each. In addition to having high class designs, there are lights near each door, as well as vases with flowers. On the road there are two routes to the sides, right and left, and stairs to go up to the next floor.

The mansion had 7 master bedrooms, 9 teen bedrooms, 1 children's bedroom the others are guest rooms or rooms for the maids and servants

The mansion had 7 master bedrooms, 9 teen bedrooms, 1 children's bedroom the others are guest rooms or rooms for the maids and servants. It also had a dining area where the main people and the guest's of the mansion gather to eat at. There's a large brown table in the middle with brown chairs with white seats. The walls of the room are grey with a ceiling where two chandeliers are hanging under the table. The room also had three large windows with opened light grey curtains on it, it also had two pillars with two black vases on. And the room also had a fireplace. The maids in the dining area are currently cleaning up the food of those who just ate from it.