Chapter 5: Negotiations

No One's PoV

Everyone continued to cheer and clap as the fantastic long battle ended. Izuku stood in the middle of the field and stretched his body while doing breathing exercises.

Izuku:*sighs and scratches the back of his neck* Man...that was one heck of a workout. I know people normally rest after a long flight...but...

He then stretches his arms and feels it crack as he sighs in relief.

Izuku:*shrugs* Meh...I needed that after one heck of a party we had...Now I feel like I am back to normal shape again...But man! *raises his hands* I really wanted to go a hundred more rounds!

He stops stretching his arm and starts stretching his head as he looks around the arena to see the bunch of holes he made with unconscious bodies and other unconscious bodies lying around the floor.

Izuku: But I better not drain more of the General's supply of men...To be fair though...they were the ones who challenged me in the first place. But yeah...I better not also tire out the medic.

He then heard his stomach rumbling slightly as he held it and rubbed it.

Izuku: Now I could really use a snack. I haven't even eaten breakfast since I got here. Might as well stop by the cafeteria before doing whatever shit comes next.

Meanwhile at the observation area the parents were staring at Izuku.

Tatsuya: So that's really your son, huh?

Hisashi: Yep...He's my little gremlin...or I wouldn't even call him little anymore.

Enji: Yeah look at him...he's almost as tall as me.

Toshinori: Wasn't he like 5'4 the last time we saw him?

Hisashi: He must've had a growth spurt, but I didn't expect it to be that drastic and fast. He's already outgrown me!

Toshinori: Weren't you like uh...the shortest between the 3 of us?

Hisashi: I am 5'8...FEET...TALL!!

Enji: Which technically means that you're shorter than most of us here.

All of a sudden Hisashi could be seen looking away from them, sulking at a corner.

Hisashi: You guys are toxic...I don't want to be your friends anymore...

Sei: A-Anyways...and that's really the "Reaper's Apprentice"?

Hisashi:*fixes himself up like nothing happened* Yes...you really want proof? You want a birth certificate? DNA Test? Official Documents? Camera Footage? Eye Witnesses? A Lie Detector...?

As he was going on, cartoonishly...he shows more hands holding the things he was saying as the others couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Sei: O-Okay nevermind...'What in the world was that?'