Important A/N: Major Story Adjustments And Other Stuff

So yeah, Hey guys it's me and yes I ain't dead.

I know it's kinda been a while since I've updated a story or even this story but school's been a pain in the ass lately.

Our 3rd Trimester just started a month ago and it already gut punched me. Since I just turned Grade 11 since 2021 and I've transferred to this new school, it's a bit harder to adjust since I am dealing with things I mostly don't have experience with or I'm just experiencing one of the pressures of Senior High School.

I've adjusted well for the 1st and 2nd Trimester, but this 3rd one just hit harder. Tasks doubled in quantity and difficulty. If you don't know how my school works, it's a combination of modules and online classes. And most of the times it has videos and my body gets both mentally and physically drained after all of that so when I write a chapter, my mind and body are almost dead. That's why I decided to rest for a while since I literally get stressed most of the time now and I've been feeling burned out for the past few weeks, I literally been having it like 10 times now. The only thing I've been doing for the past time is reading other stories, reviewing plots for my stories, making gifs for my stories and other stuff.

But recently, I've been getting my motivation back and my strength and my mental health is quite getting back to normal, so I'll slowly start getting back to writing.

So sorry for an unannounced break, but let me get to the main point of the announcement.

Look, I know that the harem for this story is only 6: Momo, Stella, Keqing, Ayaka, Kokomi and Barbara. But when I was reviewing the current plot I had for the story while I was on burnout, I noticed multiple plot holes in it. 

I tried fixing the plot but even still, if I did, it won't have the ending or the flow I wanted. Because if you don't know that much, this Izuku has a cold personality than most of my stories, like imagine Yami from my AC X BNHA but way colder and more of a bad boy than that.

I wanted the story to have some sort of back story regarding Izuku throughout it with some of the characters to give him and the characters some sort of development and will help Izuku with his personality. But since the characters I've set up he's only met just now, it'll be hard to do that. 

And like I said I saw a lot of plot holes throughout the story while I was reviewing it during my burnout phase. Like if it continued like this, it might end up in one point where I have to discontinue or scrap this story out because it won't reach the flow I want or won't give Izuku or the characters the development I want or even highlight some of the details of the characters and Izuku.

This was another one of the reason I felt burned out and stressed for the past weeks. I would spend an entire day in front of my pc with my Wattpad website on, my notepad which contains, and 3 windows of google chrome with over 150+ tabs on and think of ways on how to do that with the current plot I have and how to adjust it.

And I found a way to do so after laying on my bed and listening to music. 

If you guys don't know that when I was writing my other book, the Nightmare Izuku one, I asked my readers if they wanted to add more harem members to Izuku, they said no. Well, I was fine with it since I already have a plot and proper flow with that story with the girls I set for him so I don't need to add harem members for that.

If you basically don't know where I'm going with this *sighs* I need to add more members to Izuku's harem. 

I know most of you may not like the idea, but it was a decision I needed to go with. Because I already have a new story flow in my head and rethinking or rewriting the entire story would just add more to the burden I have and mentally exhaust me more than I am now. So I have to go with this solution as much as possible to reduce the strain to my mentality.