Chapter 2: Triple Threat And #1 Assassin In Action

(A/N:I know I said that before that these chapters will be shorter, but I had to fit the entire thing into one chapter and I also wanted to try something with the final fight scene that I hope you guys like. So this will be a longer chapter than I intended to do.)

No One's PoV

In the middle of the ocean, a green U.S Helicopter was currently flying. It was a green U.S Utility Military Helicopter which are know to be highly versatile aircrafts that excel in all environments. These helicopters can be utilized for all functions from reconnaissance or attack to transport and evacuation operations.

As it flies to the ocean, time shifts from day to night since it's currently entering a new time zone. If it's 12 pm in the U.S and 1 am in Japan, while it's currently 9:30 pm in the timezone it's in.

????: Alright buddy, we're almost there.

And inside the chopper contains two individuals.

The first one was a pale skinned male with a round head.He has a red headset, red shoes, and a U.S Army jacket accompanied over a black shirt with light green pants.

S Army jacket accompanied over a black shirt with light green pants

????: Hm. 

Deeper inside the chopper is a male individual sitting on a green storage chair. The male's uniform resembled that of a samurai, with a primarily black suit with gold outlines throughout it. It features a black mask with a gap over the eyes, a hood, and armor on the arms and legs which protect him from blades. There is a belt that contains some items, as well as a back holster for a blade behind him. 

The individual was currently twisting a dagger out of thin air from his hands as he stared at it.

????: So this is where the General wanted us to go, right Charlie?

The one who the individual was referring to was Charles Calvin or his Codename: Bold Action Man. A bold action man and vehicle crashing is life, he is a veteran helicopter pilot who works for the U.S Government. He may be quirkless, but he's extremely skilled and one of the youngest and experienced pilots working for the U.S Government. And he's also a member of the Triple Threat.

Charles: Yep, we're getting closer though, like 15 minutes tops we'll make it.

????: Alright then.

All of a sudden a beeping call could be heard throughout the chopper.

Charles: Hm? It's the General, maybe he can fill us on the details of what we're doing here.

Charles presses a button and a holographic figure appears in front of him and in front of the other individual. The individual was an old man with tight eyes and grey long mustache, with a spiky grey beard. He's wearing a dark green military cap along with a military general outfit, green pants and green shoes. It was none other than General Hubert Galeforce of the U.S Government.

S Government