Chapter 6:The #1 Assassin's Test On The Girls

No One's PoV

30 minutes have passed since the meeting at the Government base regarding Izuku being a bodyguard. Hisashi and the others are currently by the outside of the mansion as they arrived 10 minutes ago. What they are currently doing is waiting for Izuku to arrive by looking at the camera by the entrance.

Hisashi: Still can't believe you guys have this place as your home.

Enji: Yeah...I mean even though I have a Japanese themed house perfect for my family. This is hundreds of yen far from our house.

Reiji:*chuckles* Well...the girls wanted to live together so we decided to construct this mansion, and we basically live together now in this place.

Toshinori: Yeah...and to be fair you guys earn more than all of our salaries combined.

Fredrica: I guess...We just want our girls to spend more time with each other especially since we aren't there often because we go on our jobs to provide for them most of the time.

Enji:*chuckles* Well...it's one of the responsibilities of a parent to work and raise their children and provide for them.

Hisashi: Yeah...it may be hard but none of us regret doing it for them and for our family.

The others couldn't help but smile and nod in agreement to what Hisashi said. 

Tatsuya: Anyways...is you son almost here? What's taking him so long?

Hisashi: It takes a while to get to main land through the secret underwater highway. It's faster than a boat, but it also depends on the speed the driver takes.

Ryo: Well we did get here relatively faster than the boat.

Fredrica: And we're even lucky there wasn't any traffic.

Hisashi: Yeah...I think he'll be here in a few minutes or so. What do you think your daughters are doing right now?

Akane: They're probably either training or taking a bath or doing whatever they like.

Sekai: I can predict Momo, Kokusei, Ayaka and Kokomi are reading a book or studying.

Shia: Yeah~ That's what they're likely doing.

Ryota: Barbara must be in her room, singing.

Aila: And Stella is either playing with her little sister, training or taking a shower.

Enji: Well...their a busy bunch like my kids.

Toshinori:*chuckles* Still can't believe you guys have such a collection of cars.

Sei: I own the most here, but I am pretty sure Reiji wins with this.

Enji:*chuckles* You kidding? He's been collecting cars since high school. 

Hisashi: And has a massive obsession with red cars.

Reiji:*chuckles* Hey, it's my favorite color, can't help it.

Tatsuya: Speaking of cars, how do we know which car your son will be arriving at?

Hisashi: He'll probably be using the cars he got from Enji and Hisashi. And it'll be the only car entering here probably, your street isn't exactly as busy.

Sei: Fair point. So all we have to do is wait, huh?

Hisashi: Pretty much...Just hope that little rascal isn't doing anything stupid.

Reiji: What did happen to your son?

Tatsuya: Yeah, from the looks of it some sort of shit happened to him. So, care to explain?