Chapter 3: From #1 Assassin To Bodyguard

No One's PoV

Deku: I got him, Charlie. Put up the signal and call in reinforcements.

Charles was inside his helicopter and was controlling the Dummy Linked clones that are helping Henry and Ellie deal with the villains outside. They were still over a thousand soldiers out there that they were dealing. But hearing that Rugal's defeated brings good news to finally strike.

Charles: Awrite, time to call in the reinforcements and put up the signal!

Charles presses his communicator to call General Galeforce.

Charles: General, Deku got Rugal and security system has been disabled. Calling in reinforcements.

Galeforce: Excellent news. I knew you four could pull it off,  you four really do make a fine team. Sound up the signal. We've already dispatched an hour ago and we'll be there before you know it, like 3 minutes. 

Charles: Roger that, General.

As Henry and Ellie were still fighting some of the guards outside. Henry was using his Nano-Suit and Ellie was using the Force. As they were still fighting, they suddenly heard the alarm from outside and saw a bunch of military helicopters coming towards them from afar. Henry and Ellie smirk when all of a sudden they hear Charles' voice.

Charles's Voice: Attention all members of Black Noah. Your leader has been killed. Surrender now!

At that moment, the top of the tower detonated. It sent everything flying and blowing up. In between Henry, Ellie and some of the guards, Rugal's robotic arm landed in between them all smoked and dented. The Guard's all look in fear realizing it was all true.

Guard #1: R-Rugal-sama...

Guard #2: W-What do we do...?

Guard #3: Yo, we iz needin' like a new bossman

Guard #4: Come on, man! I'll lead us through this!

Guard #5: Uh. no. I will!

Henry and Ellie just continue to watch them with a sweatdrop as the guards all argue with each other.

Ellie: Huh? They act like a bunch of kids without their master.

Henry: Do you ever get that feeling of Deja Vu?

Ellie: Meh, sometimes. Why you ask?

Henry: Uh...nevermind...At least we can finally get out of this hellhole.

Ellie: Yeah, I'm beat.

Ellie closes her eyes rests her head on Henry's shoulder as the latter smiles and pats her head and kisses her forehead making her smile.

Timeskip

A few minutes later, the Government finally arrived and apprehended the members of Black Noah. Many of them members surrendered while some try to escape but failed to do so. Over a thousand soldiers were arrested that night and are being hauled up and taken to prison. 

Meanwhile, over 2,000 dead body's of innocent individuals who died are also being hauled off to receive a proper burial at their home countries. But those who were part of the villains are being taken as well to be cremated. 

Meanwhile, the survivors are also being treated and picked up to take them back to their home countries. Those who live on the island are being given temporary homes in America until the island has been fully repaired, clean and brought back to its former glory.

As more soldiers are arresting more of the groups...

Konrad: We got another group here that surrendered.