seven

the next morning alice finds herself asleep on something warm.

she opens her eyes and peeks at the room she's in, realizing that it isn't her house. she's about to shoot up and start panicking when she feels something shift under her head.

it's no one else but victoria.

"buongiorno." says the blonde and pat's alice's head. "did you enjoy sleeping on my stomach?"

"how did i even end up on your stomach?" alice asks, lifting her head slightly for victoria to sit more comfortably before laying back down again, at first going for a pillow and then for victoria's thighs. "you make a fine pillow, did you know that?"

"i should report you for abuse." victoria says dramatically, but goes to play with alice's hair anyways.

"oh yes, because you hate having me sleep on you so much that you left me there for the entire night!"

victoria doesn't continue the joke, looking away when she realizes that they are a bit too much like a couple.

"how did we end up sleeping like that anyways?" alice changes the subject, victoria still playing with her brown hair.

"great question. last thing i remember is you getting up to dance with damiano." says the blonde.

"oh i see someone woke up!" thomas walks inside the living room.

"didn't you go home last night?" victoria asks, both girls sitting up to look at him.

"ethan drove damiano home after he passed out. i bet he doesn't remember anything from last night..." says the guitarist. "i think i passed out in the kitchen at some point. i mean, that's where i woke up at least." he says and pulls out a cigarette from the packet he has in his hands. "if you need me, i will be at the balcony."

"what time is it?" alice asks.

"i think twelve pm?" says the guitarist and closes the glass door behind him when he gets to the balcony.

the two girls finally look around them. the house is a mess, but victoria has seen worse. she calmly gets up, extending her hand for alice to take, the two going to the kitchen to drink some water and have something to eat before getting to cleaning.

alice decides to check her phone, where there's a bunch of missed calls from an unknown number.

"who's that?" victoria peeks curiously at her friend's screen.

"don't be nosy!" says alice and playfully shoves the bassist away with her shoulder, only for her to come back and rest her chin on alice's shoulder.

"i will bother with these later." she finally announces and leaves her phone on the kitchen island. "let's get to cleaning for now."

at first it was just the three of them but later ethan showed up to help. being the least hungover of them all he helped them sweep the house back to its previous stage.

"it just hit me but where is chilli?" alice asks, finally realizing the absence of the small, brown dog.

"i asked a neighbor of mine to dogsit for me." victoria explains with a shrug of her shoulders. "i should probably go and pick her up now."

"not with that face." alice comments, pointing at the smudged eyeliner and lipstick on victoria's face.

victoria checks herself on her phone screen, trying to estimate the damage, when the screen lights up and a notification pops up.

"it's damiano." she says calmly and goes to toss it on the couch, but it starts ringing. "ma che cazzo?"

"buongiorno principessa, did you sleep well?" she jokes, but then her face drops. "we what? how did they even find out?" alice and ethan look at her in concern as she's listening to damiano carefully. "i will check it out, thanks dami... no it's alright we can handle it, i was just surprised."

she hangs up and goes to check her social media profiles, then taps on someone's private story. muffled music starts playing from her phone while she watches the short videos one by one, then finally spotting what damiano had told her about.

"what happened?" alice asks and sits beside her, peeking at the phone.

"alice..." ethan says, staring at the girl's exposed neck. "what's that on your neck?"

alice looks confused but then sees what victoria was showing her, ethan already having caught on.

and here they were, hands all over each other and lips pressed together, in the background of a drunk dude's story.

"okay, and?" alice says, not understanding what the fuss is all about. okay, she and victoria made out, no biggie. they were both drunk anyways.

"somehow the fans found out, and now we're everywhere." victoria says. her tone makes it sound like she's worried sick, but her body language says otherwise.

"so the problem here is that we are on a video, making out and the fans found out, right?" alice asks victoria, who nods. "and how did they even find out?"

"probably someone who knows him knows me as well." victoria explains.

"that probably explains the #vicsgf trending on twitter then." thomas comments as he enters the living room.

victoria rolls her eyes.
"so what do we do now?" alice asks, not knowing how she's supposed to react.

"let it deflate, of course." ethan says. "if you make a post about it it will seem more suspicious."

"yeah but now everyone thinks we're dating." victoria says, her tone unreadable.

"do they actually know who i am?" she asks.

"i haven't seen your account tagged anywhere yet, so i guess not. the quality is low but it's not low enough for victoria to be unrecognizable." thomas says and sits on the couch with them.

"so then we're cool!" alice says and gets up. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom for a bit." she announces and disappears into the hallway.

"you haven't told her, haven't you?" thomas asks, seeing how lost victoria seems.

"no, no i haven't."

.

.

.
ooooohh~~~
*double update cuz i forgot to update this yesterday oops*