eight

alice went back home after the house was looking more presentable. ethan offered to drive her but she insisted on going by foot. she thanked them all and left.

and while she managed to put on quite an act when she found out about what she did last night, the second she was out of the building and walking on the sidewalk she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

despite having broken up very recently, she didn't care. what concerned her more than anything was that she never in her life had she kissed a girl before.

and she certainly didn't expect to do it and like it.

truth is, she remembered the majority of the previous night, but she wouldn't admit that to victoria or anyone else.

she wasn't wasted and nor was victoria, but she didn't know how much the other girl remembered.

well, now she's certain that they both know.

but victoria seemed so upset about it. maybe she just sees alice as a friend and fears that this might make their relationship awkward.
but for some reason alice felt like it was deeper than that.

unable to find an answer, she finally hops out of the shower. naya is sleeping peacefully on the small couch, after she went on a quick walk the second alice got home.

the brunette walks up to her bed and falls in it face first, despite her head spinning with hundreds of thoughts and question marks.

~~~~

vic!” thomas yells from the living room. he gets no answer so he decides to go find his friend, who is busy sulking in her room, overthinking the events of the party.

he gets to her room and knocks on the door, only to find that she's left it unlocked. he pushes it a little. “vic? are you alright?

yeah i'm fine.” her voice is sore.

can i come in?” he asks, still standing behind the door.

okay.” she says and thomas pushes the door lightly and walks inside.

she's sitting on the bed, legs folded close to her chest. she looks alright at first glance, but if you look closely you can tell she's mentally exhausted.

what's wrong vic?” the guitarist asks softly and sits beside her on the bed, his legs reaching at the end of it, a sight that creates a small grin on victoria's face.

i'm just confused.” she admits.

thomas doesn't speak and waits for her to say what she wants to say.

because she is so important to me, thomas. i've known her for so little but she already means so much to me. and last night that happened and now i really don't know what to do!

she didn't seem to mind what happened though.

come on, that was acting.” victoria says dryly, staring at the wall across the bed. “she's a horrible actress.

well, she convinced me then.” thomas shrugs. “and if it was acting then what was it that she really felt like, oh wise victoria?

she chuckles at the title, not diverting her gaze from the wall.
she seemed intrigued by it. she was surprised but i couldn't tell if it was a pleasant or an unpleasant surprise to her.”

thomas goes quiet for a few moments, trying to put all the puzzle pieces together.

well that's not too far from what i saw.” he says in the end.

it isn't. but maybe she regrets doing it now. what were we thinking? i don't even know if she likes women for fuck's sake!

you're just overthinking vic. you know what i think? that maybe she just didn't expect herself to do such thing. you were both drunk, and yet when she saw the video she didn't seem too surprised.” he pauses and he sees that she's finally looking at him instead of the wall. “what i'm trying to say is that maybe she initiated it. i mean, we both know that you remember consenting to it, but what if she was the one to move first?

i don't know thomas...

everything is possible! after all we were all drunk.

you're right.” she says and rests her head on his shoulder. “grazie thomas.”

everything for my big sister.” he says and she chuckles again, despite them calling each other brother and sister often.

.

.

.
just a wholesome chapter bcs i am too tired to expand on the actual plot rn