nine

despite both of them being absorbed in their thoughts and feelings about what they did and about each other, alice and victoria haven't lost contact at all.

whenever they manage to go out, it's like that party never happened.

while victoria knows exactly what she's feeling for alice, the latter is still lost, even months later.

two months after that eventful night, alice finally managed to put her feelings in order.

and she was confident that victoria saw the situation the same way.

but that was until she got a call from an unknown number. the one that was calling her the night of the party to be precise.
she hadn't bothered to see who it is, maybe it was a mistake.

but they were calling again, and they were determined to get her to pick up.

and she did. oh what a mistake it was.

alice! what the fuck is wrong with you it's been two whole months!” a very upset, even enraged luca screams into her ear through the device.

well hello to you too luca.” says the girl dryly, victoria —who was laying with her head on the brunette's lap— diverting her attention to the conversation, mouthing the words ‘put him on speaker’.

alice puts the call on speaker, victoria holding her breath as luca went off at the brunette.

okay, for starters, shut the fuck up.” alice replies, victoria holding in a chuckle.

no, you will—” he is about to yell again, but alice cuts him off.

no, you will listen for once. you were ignoring me for days and then reply like it was nothing and when i tried to confront you about it you would always say that it's in my head. that's called gaslighting, luca.”

a frustrated sigh is his first response, to be followed by every manipulative man's ever catchphrase; “gaslighting isn't a thing, alice. you're making stuff up again.

yeah, definitely.” she says sarcastically and goes to hang up when he speaks again.

so i heard you're gay now? yeah i saw that video from some party. very pathetic way of trying to get over me, don't you think? was it really that slut bassist from that band? at least aim higher.”

alice is ready to punch her phone. he can call her whatever he wants but bringing victoria into this is more than enraging.

she is about to answer, but instead victoria grabs the phone from her hand.

listen here you pathetic excuse of a man. you had one of the most amazing girls in your arms and you let her go so easily that it makes you the one to be pitied. so just shut up and go suck on your mom's tits since you are clearly not past breastfeeding age yet.” she says, her tone calm but her words cutting like knives. “oh and for the record? the fact that i have been with more hot women than you isn't something I should feel bad for.

you heard her. now piss off and never try calling me again.” alice adds and hangs up, instantly blocking the number before he even got the chance to try and call again.

you are amazing.” alice says and puts her phone on the coffee table.

not as amazing as you though.” victoria says, smiling at the girl.

maybe, but you ended his ass. i doubt anyone has ever roasted him like that.” she says, beaming with pride at the blonde's achievement.

well, he deserved it.” she says and allows herself to lightly blush.

aw you're blushing! did i make you blush?” alice teases, deep down enjoying every second of it.

bet i can make you blush harder.” victoria bickers and sits up, changing their position so fast that alice didn't realize how she went from sitting upright to lying down with victoria hovering on top of her. “mission accomplished.” says victoria and smiles victoriously.

what do you want for that, an award?” alice teases again.

hmm i wouldn't mind.” she says and leans closer, watching as alice's ears turn red.

but instead of closing the small distance remaining between their lips, she pulled away and sat back on the couch without saying a word.

well that was rude.” says alice and sits up as well.

what? did you want me to kiss you?” victoria raises an eyebrow, not exactly sure whether she's joking or not.

why don't you find out yourself?” says alice, smiling in amusement as victoria's entire face heats up before she pulls her into a kiss.

alice doesn't hold back at all, allowing herself to melt into the kiss without a second thought, that being what she's been wishing for for a pretty long time.

the feeling alice got from kissing victoria is nothing like kissing any man she's ever kissed before. not even luca who she was in love with for so long.
her head is spinning and the butterflies in her stomach are rioting, and everything starts moving in slow motion.

if that's what kissing women feels like,’ she thought, ‘then i'm never kissing a man again.

when they pull away they're both feeling flushed, craving more than what they got.

so maybe that's the right time to say this...” alice starts, victoria's eyes sparkling. “because i think i'm crushing on you.

are you drunk?

not at all.

then maybe i should tell you that i kind of feel the same way?

kind of?” alice tilts her head, amused at the sight of victoria trying to pick out her words.

okay i'm actually head over heels for you, happy?

very.” she says and pulls victoria in her arms, their lips crashing again.

.

.

.
we are making this a short story folks i'm sorry, no slow burn for you