2

!!TW!!- Sexual assault (not rape), mentions of sexual assault, indecent behavior, fat-phobic comments (?)

I sit in the car that me and my two roommates all share together, with Mika trying to get me in a good mood by cracking some jokes. I tried to calm myself down before I had to head inside the newly built restaurant. When I was there last time, it wasn't even furnished so I had no clue what to expect.

Mika dropped me of outside the fairly large building. He waved me goodbye with a supportive smile and then drove of.

The restaurant had a red sign with gold accents, and large windows that displayed the beautiful black tables with red and gold accents. It looked so luxurious and expensive. It was definitely not what I had in mind but I surely didn't complain.

I stepped inside and was immediately greeted by who I assumed was the manager. Her name was Dawn and she looked to be a few years older than me. She had short ginger hair and big emerald green eyes.

She showed me around and explained that we weren't going to open until around an hour, but called us all in early since she wanted time for the employees to get comfortable.

^Dawn^

^Dawn^

She handed me a black apron and a small, white name tag with a few golden flowers around the edges. Safe to say they had a theme.

I sat down with two other servers and the 3 chefs. The chefs went over the menu together whilst me and the others sat in silence. That was until one of the servers started talking to me. He had messy, light brown hair and a pair of black square glasses.

"H-Hi, my name is Leon." he stuttered whilst shyly smiling at me.

^Leon^

^Leon^

"Hi Leon, my name is (Y/n)." I say and give him a smile back.

He immediately flushed a light pink color and turned his face away from mine. "He is quite cute" I thought as I kept looking at him. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

I then focused my attention towards the other guy sitting on the opposite side from me and Leon. He looked like a complete opposite from him, as his short ebony hair draped over his forehead. He had tattoos all along his arms and a few on his neck. Not to mention the multiple piercings on his face and ears. He must've felt me staring as he made eye contact with me, tsk'd and then looked away. His name was Enzo, like it said on his name tag. I looked away in embarrassment right as our manager came back.