4

(Ace's Pov:)

I was called in to work for some sort of emergency meeting, and since i own the entire company, I had to be there. We were finally finished with the meeting at around 10 pm and I started to walk towards my car.

I had parked a few blocks away and I was internally beating myself up for doing so. All I wanted was to go home and get a good nights rest.

I was nearing my car when i heard someone talking and some muffled sounds. I looked ahead and saw a girl trying to fight of two guys. What the hell was happening? I had to do something.

"Let her go." I say loudly, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

The men turned around whilst still holding on to her body. One of their hands was wrapped around her waist with the other over her mouth. I was infuriated.

I looked down and met her (e/c) eyes. They were watering and you could tell that she was scared. My expression softens until I break eye contact and look up at the pair.

"Mind your own business, cunt" slurred the guy on the left. Of course they were drunk. Not that it really made a difference, they were probably just as vile sober.

I continue to stare at them and demand for them to let the girl go. They look at each other and push her into me. She whimpers and then stands slightly behind me.

"Fine you can have her" the guy on the right says "We didn't want the fat-ass anyways." he continues and turns around to walk away.

How dare they? They just tried dragging her away to do god knows what and now they insult her. I couldn't help but get mad again.

"What did you just say?" I say starting to step towards them. "You heard me." he says back staring at me and then at her.

Before I could respond to them i feel an arm tugging on mine. I turn around and face her. God she was beautiful.

She had luscious (h/c) hair and soft-looking (s/c) skin. Her facial features were soft but still quite angular. Then my eyes met hers once more. They were the loveliest eyes i've ever seen.

"Th-Thank you sir" she says breaking eye
contact and looking down.

"There's no need to thank me" i say still looking at her "I just did what was right."

"What are you doing out here at this hour anyways?" i ask.

She looks up and smiles softly. My heart flutters a little but I act like nothing happened.

"Well I was waiting for my uber to come pick me up, my shift at work just ended." she says whilst looking at the restaurant next to us and gesturing towards it. I look at the building and i recognize it immediately. This was the new restaurant my father had bought.

I can't just leave her here. What if those ass-holes come back? I guess there is only one thing i can do.

"Come with me." I sigh and whisper. I didn't want to scare her and act like those creeps.

"What?" she says looking up at me again.

"I'll drive you home myself, I won't be able to sleep tonight if I just leave you here all alone." I say. It was true. I'd probably stay up all night worrying about if she got home safely or not.

She asks me if it would be a bother and that she didn't want to make me miss something important.
I tell her that i was just going home as-well and that it wouldn't be a bother whatsoever.

Shit. I didn't even ask her if she was alright. What if they had already hurt her?

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned "I just remembered that I didn't even ask you."

"Im alright, just a little shaken up." she answers as she gives me that gorgeous smile.

We start walking towards my car and she looks a little shocked when she sees it. Of course I had to drive here with my most expensive car I think whilst mentally slapping myself. I didn't want her to think I was some rich snob who only helped her because I had nothing better to do.

I open her door for her and then get in on the drivers side. I ask her were she lives and then start driving there.

We sit there in awkward silence until I decided to ask her what her name is.

"My name is (F/n) (L/n), but you can just call me (y/n. What about you?" she answers.

(Y/n). What a wonderful name.

"My name is Ace Andrews." i say hesitantly. I look over for a split second to see if she recognized it. Hopefully she didn't. I didn't want her to be like the others i've met. Everyone treats me differently when they know who I am and it's exhausting. I am the only son of Mark Andrews, one of the richest people on earth. I am also on that list and every time someone realizes that I get treated like I'm better than everyone else. I just want to be treated like a normal human being.

We arrive at a small apartment complex in the south-central part of Chicago. She goes to open the door but I stop her. "Let me." I say as I swiftly get out and open her door.
"Can i walk you to your door?" I ask and see that her cheeks got a slight red tint.

We walk inside and she knocks on her door. "Why didn't she just open it with a key?" I wonder until the door swings open nearly hitting me in the face. To my surprise a guy stands in the doorway.

"Finally, you're hom-" he says until he realizes that I'm standing beside her. She introduces me to him and briefly explains why I was there.

"WAIT!? KIDNAPPED?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" he yells concerned.

"ILL TELL YOU LATER!" she yell back making him shut up.

She thanks me one more time before stepping into her apartment and I tell her not to worry about it as I start walking away.

Walking down the stairs I feel my stomach twirl. I never felt like this before and I literally just met her. But I knew one thing, I had to see her again.

(a/n)

That was chapter 4! This was basically just chapter 3 but in Ace's pov. Also please give me some examples on how i could improve or something I could do better, it would be greatly appreciated!

Don't forget to vote and comment!<3