Flowing Rain

They ended up in a place called TakeSushi.

Everyone was a bit exhausted by the time they arrived, so seeing the establishment designed to cater to customers, they brightened up.

At least... until they saw who's behind the counter.

"T-T-T-The Scarlet Swordsman?!" (Ps. I just made this up because I don't know if he had an actual title)

Tsuyoshi only scrunched his nose, "How did I end up with that title?" He then spots the familiar faces.

"Nice to see the Gokudera couple back in town."

"Hi, Tsuyoshi-san!" Haru greeted with a beaming smile while her husband grunted in response as they took a seat in front of the counter.

"Tsuyoshi-jiisan, I want a maguro sushi." Kyoushi followed suit and take a seat.

"Oh! Oh! Tamago sushi for me please!" Yuni raised her hand.

Tsuyoshi only chuckled and got to work as one by one, everyone dropped their order.

"What brings the Giglio Nero to Namimori?" Tsuyoshi broke the silence after the food was served. "Of course, aside from your daughter."

"Reborn-san was sent here to train me apparently." Kyoushi spoke in nonchalance as he dipped his maguro sushi in shoyu. "Better if you don't ask how the Vongola found a bloodline heir, unless you want a headache."

"Ah..."

Skull, who was the closest in distance to the young teen, tilted his head and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry?"

"You looked like you've been down for a while..."

"Oh..." a soft smile made its way to Kyoushi's lips and hugged the Cloud Arcobaleno close to him.

'It's warm... like home.' Skull noted as he unconsciously leaned closer.

"It's nothing major. Yuni's supposed to have fun with her Mom today, but those Tartar-whatever just had to go and ruin it."

"Typical Nii-sama." Aria heard her daughter whisper.

Again, it really was a great assurance that her daughter grew up in a loving environment. What's the Sawada matriarch like, she wonders.

Aria can see a strong and gentle woman. Unafraid to cry and express emotions if her son is anything to go by; kind, brave, and loving.

They might've stayed longer than necessary in the establishment, but Tsuyoshi assured them that today was supposed to be a vacant day for clean up.

It wasn't long until the door to the TakeSushi opened. There stood a man somewhat resembling Tsuyoshi if not for the eyes with color akin to saturated amber, and a small scar on his chin. His white, long-sleeved top looked a bit ruffled while a black jacket hang on his shoulders.

"I'm back, Oyaji."

"Welcome back, Takeshi." Ah, the son of the Scarlet Swordsman.

Hayato frowned and threw a box at the newly-arrived man. "You're late, you sword fanatic."

Takeshi, the man's name, just laughed it off and took an unoccupied seat. "Sorry, sorry, had to deal with some... pests."

"Wow, harsh." Haru grinned.

Gamma wanted to take back the not-so civilian comment. The woman probably stopped being a civilian when she married Smoking Bomb Hayato and was exposed to the Mafia if her proclaimed title was any indication.

Takeshi's eyes darted over to the Arcobalenos before landing on the Giglio Nero's direction- Gamma swore they were being judged for a second, or maybe that's just paranoia dancing in the back.

"Oh, Yuni! Nice to see you with your Mom!"

"Hai, Takeshi-niisama!"

"Ah- I haven't introduced myself properly, have I? The name's Yamamoto Takeshi, Swordsman to the Shigure Souen Ryu, and Rain of Namimori."

°•○●○•°

Ps. I changed "ojiue" to "niisama" because I forgot an underlying detail... whoops~