Nine Years Later; New Meetings

"Hello, there, little one!"

A boy with raven hair turned in alarm to the voice who spoke to him. Why hadn't he felt the person's presence?

"Who are you?" He asked threatingly
"I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi. You can call me 'Tsuna', you?"

Somehow... this herbivore looks so harmless yet feels so powerful. "Kyoya... Hibari Kyoya."

"Hello, again, Kyoya. How old are you? And why are you here alone?"

"I'm five. I hate crowds."

"I see... can you keep me some company for a while, Kyoya?"

The boy raised a brow at the teen's request. Why? Is this girl lonely?

"Yes, Kyoya. I am lonely."

"H-How..." How can she read his mind? Why did he let his guard down?

"I can't read minds, but I just know you'll ask it."

"Fine..." Maybe because she didn't feared him at first glance...

~~~~~~~
"You're here, Tsuna-nee!"

"I am, Takeshi. Look at you, the last time I saw you, you were just a baby."

"Of course! I'm growing up!"

Tsuna carried the four years old boy, ruffling his hair. She went to visit the Takesushi four years ago and met the boy's mother who was pregnant with the child.

"So, will you be staying?" The boy asked eagerly

"I'm afraid, I can't, Takeshi."

"Eeeh? Why?" The boy pouted

Around that time, Tsuyoshi, the boy's father entered the room where the two are.

"Yeah, Tsuna. Why can't you stay? I'm sure Takeshi would love to have a sister."

'Tsuyoshi, you know I'm old enough to be your sister and little Takeshi's mother' Tsuna thought but let it off, "I wish I can but..."

"I know, I understand."

"You will come back, right? Will you, Tsuna-nee?"

"I will, Takeshi. I promise you that."

°•○●○•°
Hooray! They're here! Yamamoto and Hibari will play an important role in the next chapters to come