Explanation

Kyoushi took a seat on the main chair to face the guests of the household. He already took off the pink apron. He took a sip of tea and faced them. "What do you want to know?"

Reborn put down his espresso and stared at his student, which the teen returned.

"So... are we just gonna stare at each other? I don't have all day..." Kyousi turned to he clock hanging on the wall. "I'll be bitten to death by Kyoya-nii if I'm late..."

Fon perked up at the mention of a certain name, "You know my nephew?"

Kyoushi nodded, "Well, yes. He sometimes took care of me when Kaa-san is busy and when he has time, he visits. Quite frequent, if you ask me."

The Storm Arcobaleno raised a brow, "For how long have you known him?"

"Since I was three. Kaa-san knows him ever since he was five."

Fan blinked at the information he just recieve. Seriously? His unsociable nephew who hates crowds and noises has been attached to a person for twenty years now. But another question comes to mind, "You're not freaked out by him being my nephew?"

A lot of civillian will. It's not everyday a talking baby (who acts like a grown up) is an uncle of a grown adult man.

Kyoushi shook his head. "No, from what Kaa-san told me eight years ago, the Arcobaleno were once adults before they were turned into babies."

Reborn narrowed his eyes at his new student. How much does this kid knows? No, more precisely,  how much does this kid's mother knows? Nobody knows about how on earth the Arcobaleno were
formed.

"How long has your mother been involved?" He asked, a gun to the teen

"Since she was sixteen."

"That's so young..." Aria frowned

"Then, what do you mean by 'All my life', kora?"

"Even before I was born, I was already involved. Having the blood of Vongola and... no, never mind, it's not important."

"Hmn?" Verde didn't missed how a brief color of orange flashed in the boy's eyes.

Skull became so curious and wanted to ask if the boy knows about the Sky Arcobaleno but was cut off. "Hey, do you-"

~Living by reasons, has it grown on you?
Are you alright? get up
Is the dark world making you lose strength
(That's funny) Are you alright?~

"Kaa-san!" Kyoushi cried and bolted out o his seat to the phone in the kitchen.

"Wao, he's fast."

Mammon turned to Fon, "Coming from you, that's a record."

A few minutes later, Kyoushi came back with a grin. "Change of plans, we'll be picking Yuni up from school."

°•○●○•°