Sawada Household

The next morning in Namimori, Japan...

"Yuni, wake up! You'll be late for school!"

"Waaah! I nearly overslept!"

A thud came from upstairs and Kyoushi shooks his head at his little sister. "Good morning, li'l sis."

"Good morning, Kyou-niisama! "

Yuni giggled when she saw her brother. "Nii-sama, how will your classmates react if they knew that their school idol is dressed up in a pink apron and holding a spatula?"

"Oh, please, let them be, Yuni." Kyoushi smiled, "Kaa-san asked me to cook breakfast today."

"Really?!" Yuni's eyes lit up in excitement, "Where is Kaa-sama?"

"Oh, you missed her, li'l sis."

"Aaawwwe..." Yuni pouted
Kyoushi chuckled and continued to cook their breakfast.

"Kaa-san said that today's the day and decided to get ready..." he explained his eyes reflecting sadness and determination,  "I'll change the Mafia, just as what Kaa-san would've wanted. She told me that Vongola was once a vigilante group to protect the weak..."

"...but the next generation turned that vigilante group to a bloody Mafia..." Yuni finished

Both took the seat beside each other on the table and began eating their breakfast,  "Wow, Nii-sama, you cook just like Kaa-sama!"

"Nah, Kaa-san's cooking skills are waaay ahead of mine."

"Hahaha, you think you can catch up with her skills?"

"No, no one can ever surpass Kaa-san."

"Totally!"

"Nee, Yuni..."

"Hai, Nii-sama?"

"Are you ready to meet your biological mother? Kaa-san said that this might be the first place they'll search."

"Because Reborn-ojisama is going to train you to be Vongola Decimo?"

"Yes, though I don't need training. Kaa-san taught me everything she knew, and I don't want that torture. "

"No can do, Nii-sama, Reborn-ojisama is the world's greatest hitman."

"You're right, and he's also the strongest Arcobaleno."

The two siblings finished their breakfast and put them in the sink for the elder to wash. Yuni, now dressed in Namimori Elementary uniform took deep breaths and took her white mushroom-shaped beret. Kyoushi prepared himself, wearing a Namimori Middle uniform, still under the pink apron. The doorbell rang, that was the cue.

"Yuni, will you please get the door for me? I'll make some drinks for our guests."

Yuni giggled, "Of course, Nii-sama. Oh, by the way, you sound like Kaa-sama..."

"Please drop the subject, lil' sis."

"Hai!"

°•○●○•°